Have you joined MyTemptalia yet? Register
and start having fun today!
Biore Pore Unclogging Scrub ($6.99) is an anti-acne facial scrub that utilizes salicylic acid while exfoliating with microbeads to help slough away dead skin cells. This product is alcohol-free (alcohol is a huge no-no in skin products!), which is always a big plus when considering an exfoliant and regular skin product. It does have menthol in it, which gives the product its tingling sensation when used. I find I keep this in my shower caddy and reach for it occasionally. It does tickle my nose a bit, because of the menthol, but I know I’m a bit overly sensitive when it comes to that kind of thing. The microbeads are incredibly gentle, and I feel like this is a good abrasiveness level for an everyday or every other day scrub.
Get yours at drugstore.com or your local drugstore!
SCENARIO: There is a boy I really want to impress that I see everyday when I go in to buy coffee before class. What kind of makeup/look is good to make him notice me? I want something that is noticeable to make me stand out, but I don’t want him thinking I’m superficial or wear a boat load of makeup either!
If you were using Urban Decay’s Adore eyeshadow?, what look would you create with it? What shadows would you use? What would you use on cheeks? Anything added to the lips?
Create a look using whatever you want, as long as you include Adore! Feel free to share links to photos of your look(s) using it in the comments.
Do you prefer using many eyeshadows in a look or just a couple? Why is that your preference?
I love seeing what’s new in beauty, and I have to tell you a little secret–I indulge myself by checking out Nordstrom’s “What’s New” section in their Beauty & Fragrance section of their website. So here are some picks of products that caught my eyes when I perusing through the pages this afternoon…
- 1. Bliss ‘Steep Clean’ Mask ($54.00) is supposed to transform your t-zone into an amazingly clean scene.
- 2. Clinique Almost Powder SPF 15 ($22.50) is an awesome lightweight powder (I’ve tried it & loved it for on-the-go).
- 3. L’Occitane ‘Lavender Harvest’ Moisturizing Hand Lotion ($16.00) sounds like a dream for this blogger’s dry hands.
- 4. Too Faced ‘Tanning Bed in a Tube’ for the Face ($21.50) makes me long for summer with its care free design (check out that girl and the flowers).
- 1. Guerlain ‘Terracotta’ Sunless Self-Tanning Spray ($50.00) reveals that just about everyone is getting into the self-tanning market.
- 2. Guerlain ‘Terracotta’ Tajine Eyeshadow ($35.00) makes me whimper at its price, but boy is the packaging sleek. It comes in Blonde Metal, Brunette Metal, and Dark Metal.
- 3. Lancome ‘Color Ideal Illuminateur’ Sheer Highlighting Fluid ($37.00) is a highlighter version of their popular Color Ideal foundation. Bronze? I think you know I want you!
- 4. Clinique ‘Even Better’ Skin Tone Corrector ($39.50) promises to help even out your skin by reducing sun damage, dark patches, age spots, and even darkening as a result of acne scars. I actually have this in my bathroom (testing it!), but I sure wish results came faster than 4-6 weeks.
Have you tried any of these? What new beauty item(s) are you lemming? Get these and more at Nordstrom.com.
GUERLAIN | SUMMER 2008 | METEORITES COLLECTION PERLES
Météorites Perles | Light-diffusing perfecting primer, a cosmetic revolution. All the “light” expertise of MÉTÉORITES in a light-diffusing base with magical correcting and perfecting pearls, from Guerlain. Suspended in a cool, clear gel, the pearls transform into a magical base that enhances the complexion for a totally natural look. It evens out imperfections and gives the skin instant radiance. A divine alchemy that is at once make-up and skincare, it produces a naturally fresh,
radiant and healthy complexion. Delicate pink pearls, containing the new generation of matt MÉTÉORITES pearls, freshen the complexion and enhance a radiant glow without adding shine. The pearls also contain absorbing powders to neutralise any excess sebum, while a silicon polymer helps conceal blemishes and smooth away fine lines to gently even out the
complexion with a matte finish. Skin is soft, dazzling and perfect even before make-up.
Learn more… Continue reading →