Tag: Who Does it Best?
This tag is all about your favorite brands — which brands really know how to do certain products better than any other!
Tags are kind of like glorified surveys, but they’re fun ways to pass the time and learn a little more about each other! Feel free to tag your friends or other beauty bloggers if you want to see theirs, too!
- Best Blush Brand: Guerlain edges it out for me, because they’re very subtle and natural, but they’re still apparent. I’m coming around to NARS blushes, though. I also really like MAC blushes as a solid color range with nice texture/quality, and for their affordability.
- Best Eyeliner Brand: Urban Decay — I love Make Up For Ever, too, but the softer texture of the 24/7 Liners gets me!
- Best Eyeshadow Brand: MAC! I love that MAC has a variety in textures and shades. Their permanent line is actually pretty amazing, but so often overlooked with their onslaught of limited edition collections.
- Best Lipstick Brand: Guerlain/Cle de Peau — it’s a total tie here. Both brands make a seriously good-feeling lipstick, and the shades are so flattering. You certainly pay for both, though!
- Best Lipgloss Brand: Le Metier de Beaute has such a great texture and range of shades.
- Best Foundation Brand: Make Up For Ever has a nice range of foundations and a huge shade selection. I think both are important in being the best. My personal favorite foundation is by Guerlain, but the range is limited and it’s the only foundation I’ve tried from the brand.
- Best Nail Polish Brand: China Glaze! I love the shade range–so many to choose from–and I never have issues with the formula. It’s very consistent, which I appreciate immensely!
Leave a comment and copy & paste the list below and fill it in with your answers!
Best Blush Brand:
Best Eyeliner Brand:
Best Eyeshadow Brand:
Best Lipstick Brand:
Best Lipgloss Brand:
Best Foundation Brand:
Best Nail Polish Brand: