Have you joined MyTemptalia yet? Register
and start having fun today!
Kryolan is often considered a professional and top industry line. Here’s a great interview with Dominic Cruz, a makeup artist for Kryolan, on upcoming trends, do’s and don’ts, and more!
Q&A with make-up artist Dominic Cruz
Make-up items we should always carry in the bag:
Moisturizer, neutral lip color, lip pencil, eyeliner, a base foundation, mascara and a lip emphasizer.
What is the biggest make-up faux pas?
The wrong foundation color that clashes with your skin tone, the wrong shadows applied in the wrong manner and wrong brow shapes.
What are the top international trends in make-up?
The trend seems to be going back to the 1970s with influences of the mod look, Afro and crazy shadows.There are different looks to go with the different seasons that range from a varied, bright, color palette and tangerines for the spring season to UV colours with lots of yellows and pinks for summer.The fall season has more sober monochromes that go back to the 1930s and 1940s and to top it all off, there are the OTT bright burgundy shades for winter that emerge as a change from a conservative look.
There’s more to read of the interview! Continue reading →
For our next giveaway in our Summer of Fun Giveaways, we want to make sure you don’t ignore your feet. So, here’s a little something to give you FEET TO THANK YOU…
- Qtica Lemon Dream Scrub
- Qtica Lemon Dream Luxury Lotion
- Qtica Lemon Dream Shower Gel
This prize package is worth $30.00! To enter to win, leave any comment, and make sure to use an accurate e-mail address (this is how we contact you if you win!) by September 12th, 9PM PST. Remember, there are ways to increase your chances to win, so make sure you find out how (and read additional rules).
Here are nine runway looks from the past few days! (More to come…) Which ones are your favorites? The ones that stuck out for me was the beautiful twists at Karen Walker and the dark eyes at Miss Sixty.
Alexandre Herchcovitch / BCBG Max Azria / Karen Walker
Lacoste / Luca Luca / Miss Sixty
Nicole Miller / Preen / Rag & Bone
What’s your favorite way to pamper yourself? Long, hot bath? A good book and a warm blanket?
Dior Announces The First Edition of its Online Auction: Adore Dior
Sept 15 – Sept 25, 2008 / 10 days Only for Dior Divas @ www.adoredior.com
Dior invites beauty Divas everywhere to show how much they Adore Dior with the first ever online auction this September – www.adoredior.com. No Diva will want to miss snapping up one of 7 sensational once-in-a-lifetime prizes. The auction celebrates the fun and excitement of being part of the Dior Diva VIP Club – the network for passionate, devoted, absolutely addicted Dior Divas who can never get enough of Dior beauty – and splashy, fun-filled Dior hot new website – www.dior.com – launching soon.
Proceeds Go to Look Good…Feel Better
Because Dior knows their Divas always want to do good as well as look good, all proceeds from the winning bids will go to benefit Look Good…Feel Better, a program that empowers women to deal successfully with appearance-related effects of cancer and its treatment. See documents for more information about the LGFB program.
7 Sensational Prizes
- Darling Diva – a Couture Handbag filled with Best of Dior’s Makeup Collection.
- Precious Diva – a day of Beauty on Park Avenue in New York City, with famous dermatologist, Dr. Neil Sadick.
- Networking Diva – a lunch in New York City the CEO of Dior Fashion and Beauty in New York City.
- Professional Diva – the chance to live the dream with a one-month internship at Dior Beauty.
- Golden Diva – a luxurious private indulgence in your home. Gourmet dinner by a private chef following pampering by Dior.
- Glam Diva - shop ’til you drop and learn Backstage Beauty lessons from a Diorshow Artist in New York City. Show it all off at a VIP dinner.
- Design Diva – show your savoir-faire with an original Diva-inspired work of Art by an up-and-coming artist.
I’ll be bidding, but I’m pretty sure I will be outbid, LOL. Wish I could give more to the cause! It’s hard to choose just one prize to concentrate bidding on. What prize would you love to win? Will you be bidding?
- Eyes: UDPP, Mac e/s in Parfait Amour, Nocturnelle, Beauty Marked, Carbon and Ricepaper, Red Cherry lashes #46, L’Oreal Hip Color Truth Creme Eyeliner in Teal
- Face: Revlon Custom Creations in Deep and CoverGirl loose translucent powder in Honey
- Lips: NYX Mauve lip liner, added MAC Cool Lip Palette in Plink! with Sugarshot
See more photos! Continue reading →