Have you joined MyTemptalia yet? Register
and start having fun today!
Speak softly, say something shocking! Cremesheen gives weight to your words, lightness to your lips! Application glides. Texture talks for you. Finish has the last word. But be warned — exotic sensation at the slightest titillation! A new vocabulary for lips, colour, shine. A next-generation, crème-based lipstick that imprints bright, full colour with soft and supple shine. Lightweight, texturally slick, it provides full, rich coverage and easy application.
- Creme D’Nude Pale muted peach beige
- Ravishing Clean lightly peachy coral
- Speed Dial Light blue pink
- Fanfare Mid-tone yellow pink
- On Hold Mid-tone yellow raspberry
- Speak Louder Clean poppy blue pink
- Modesty Muted neutral pink
- Hot Gossip Mid-tone pinky plum
- Crosswires Clean pinky orange
- Stay In Touch Lightly yellow brown
- Brave Red Bright yellow red
- Dare You Deep brown red
- Party Line Red-tone plum
- Hang-Up Deep berry
Nail Lacquer ($10.00)
- Seasonal Peach Creamy pale peachy pink (cream)
Available September 25, 2008 at all North America MAC locations, 1.800.387.6707, www.maccosmetics.com.
See close-up photos! Continue reading →
MAC Cosmetics’ Cremesheen and Suite Array are available online to order! Are you ordering online or hauling in person this time? What’s on your must-have list? What are you curious about?
Do you use an eye cream? When do you use it – AM/PM or both? What has been the most effective?
Thanks to Heather and Kim for the question!
Today’s hair is brought to you by FHI Heat’s 1 1/4″ Curling Iron (review will come later). I really do need to practice sooo much more with a curling iron. I just get the crimped look with it! Not that I don’t like how it turned out, it’s just not what I was aiming for, LOL. I also just got several shades of YSL’s new Rouge Volupte lipsticks, and I am sooo in love. I have to go and check out some more next Thursday (since MAC has some launches coming out) for sure I did lip swatches earlier, and I’ll probably post ‘em tomorrow. Now, time to eat an early dinner and head off to my first day of MBA classes!
P.S. – A berry lip would have suited this sooo much better, and I will probably switch it/add a darker gloss on top. But I just loved the combo too much to change it right away It’s like the perfect pink!
You will need the following…
- Eyes: Blonde’s Gold pigment (light gold), Rose Blanc eyeshadow (white gold), Going Bananas eyeshadow (yellow), Goldmine eyeshadow (gold), Cranberry eyeshadow (cranberry), Sweet Chestnut eyeshadow (dark burgundy), Urban Decay Honey 24/7 Liner (gold), Chanel Exceptionnel mascara (black)
- Cheeks: Peachykeen blush (soft peachy pink)
- Lips: YSL Peach Passion rouge volupte (bright peachy coral), Givenchy Pop Gloss in Plum by Night (subtle raspberry)
- Brushes: 266 (firm, angled brush), 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 129 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: Blonde’s Gold = Tan; Rose Blanc = Nylon; Going Bananas = Sour Lemon; Sweet Chestnut = Antiqued (for this look only);
Directions: Define brows using a coordinating powder shadow applied with the 266 brush. Apply Blonde’s Gold pigment all over the lid as the base with the 249. On the inner lid, apply Rose Blanc eyeshadow with the 239 brush. On the middle portion of the lid, apply Going Bananas eyeshadow with the 239. Apply Goldmine eyeshadow to the outer third of the lid using the 239. Darken the outer lid using Sweet Chestnut eyeshadow and drag into crease using the 239. Gently sweep Cranberry eyeshadow directly in the crease with the 222 brush. Sweep Rose Blanc eyeshadow underneath the brow bone to highlight. Finish with Urban Decay Honey 24/7 Liner on lower lash line, and Chanel Exceptionnel mascara on lashes. Sweep apples of cheeks with Peachykeen blush using the 129. Apply YSL Peach Passion rouge volupte to lips, and then top with Givenchy Plum by Night pop gloss for color and shine.
Check out more photos! Continue reading →
A new romantic beauty reveals itself this holiday season amidst a wealth of gently shimmering shades. Eyes are positively heart-melting, accented with soft, warm tones of chocolate brown and beige, while lips glisten with a dark glimmering richness. Keeping it all in balance: a subtle, natural, candlelit glow on cheeks. The effect is nothing less than enchanting.
Get details! Continue reading →
M LAB is a line of products designed by Milbar Laboratories, which challenged their scientists to create skincare products without any limitations–they could use the most efficacious and luxurious ingredients and formulations, and as a result, M LAB products use high levels of clinically active ingredients to fight against signs of aging. According to the brand, “Professional clinical testing has validated the results and expectations of the M LAB™ product line. Demonstrable effects and positive changes will quickly be seen by you and others. Study results indicate our formulation approach produces skin firming, the reduction of fine lines and wrinkles and the improvement of skin clarity, color and texture.”
Let me tell you what I thought about M LAB’s Travel Kit! Continue reading →