Guerlain Gipsy (#41) Rouge G Lipstick ($46.00 for 0.12 oz.) is a beautiful shade of deep red-tinted orange with tangerine shimmer and sheen. It’s one of my favorite orange-based lipsticks (and I’m surprisingly not a huge fan of orange lipstick on myself), but this is one I can definitely do. I love the finish, the opaqueness, and the feel. Rouge Gs are still one of my top lipstick formulas–they’re smooth, lightweight, wear well, and the colors are so flattering.
Success — We’ve Finished Our Move!
The Temptalia Tech Team is quite pleased to announce if you’re seeing this post, then you’re with us on our new digs. Hope you find them super fast, sexy (we have hyperthreading… whatever that is, but it sounds SUPER sexy!), and all that and more. Or at least faster. We also have a failover server in place exclusively for when our main servers drop, so we’re hoping that you should not experience any downtime in the future.
OK, enough tech talk! Bascally, we’ve completed the move, and we’ve been able to verify that everything is working correctly on our end. It will take up to 72 hours for all readers to get pointed to the blog on the new server, but in the meanwhile, they will see the blog on the old server–and just no new posts. Because of the time lag between old and new, inevitably we will lose some comments. We’ve done everything we can do minimize this loss, so we hope you’ll understand and be patient — and just leave your comment again.
Love & Lipgloss, Temptalia Tech Team @ 9:32AM
- Yes! (95%, 1,483 Votes)
- No! (Nobody should be answering this one if you see this poll, LOL!) (5%, 84 Votes)
Total Voters: 1,567
Makeup Tutorial: Dirty, Dirty, Smoky, Smoky Rich
Here’s a quick tutorial on how to achieve this Chanel look!
You will need the following…
- Eyes: NARS Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base (neutral eyeshadow base), Chanel Enigma Eyeshadow Quad (rosy pink), Chanel Vert Khaki Eyeshadow (dark olive green), Chanel Enigma Eyeshadow Quad (dark burgundy-plum), MAC Grain Eyeshadow (highlighter), Chanel Cassis Eyeliner (plum), MAC Plushlash Mascara (black)
- Face: Make Up For Ever HD Foundation (140), Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder (translucent)
- Cheeks: Chanel Pink Explosion Blush (brightened pink)
- Lips: Chanel Chintz Rouge Coco Lipstick (peach with pink), Chanel Petite Peche Glossimer (peach)
- Brushes: 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 226 (fluffy crease brush), 219 (pointed crease brush), 116 (dense blush brush)
If you were using Urban Decay Haight Eyeshadow?, what look would you create with it?
What shadows would you use? What would you use on cheeks? Anything added to the lips? Create a look using whatever you want, as long as you include today’s look book product!
Did you come up with a look you’d like to share featuring today’s product? You can link to your images, embed your images using HTML, or you can submit your images via e-mail to share them with readers to help give them inspiration on how to use the product!
Earlier this week, I reviewed Becca Shantung Eyeshadow ($24.00 for 0.03 oz.), and today, I have Becca Lurex Eyeshadow ($24.00 for 0.03 oz.) for you! Lurex is a tarnished gold–it doesn’t cast very green, so it’s very wearable as neutral without being “boring.” The texture is smooth, soft, and nicely pigmented, just like Shantung. Becca’s eyeshadows seem to have an excellent texture with good color pay off, but they’re just on the small side given their price tag.
If you want to know more about how products are evaluated, read out Rating System FAQ!
RECOMMENDATION: If you don’t think you’ll ever hit pan on your eyeshadows, the downfall of Becca’s Lurex likely won’t be an issue for you! It is a high quality eyeshadow in a beautiful shade of antique gold.