Have you joined MyTemptalia yet? Register
and start having fun today!
CHANEL FOR FALL 2008 — Available July 2008
FACETTES D’OR HIGHLIGHTER — GOLD FEVER
This sheer whisper of finely milled golden powder brings a delicate sheer glow to the complexion, gently illuminating the curve of the cheek or bringing subtle allover radiance to the face.
FACETTES D’OR NAIL COLOUR — GOLD FICTION
A flash of colour — the look of 18-karat gold — delivers a precious new way for nails to shine this fall. With unique pigments and the finest sparkles, a brilliant golden lacquer extends the luxurious effects of this chic shade right down to the fingertips.
- Rouge Hydrabase Creme Lipstick in: Simply Pink (a coral pink), Fantastic Plum (a deep purple), and Great Copper (a flattering bronze)
- Rouge Allure Luminous Satin Lip Colour in: Enthusiast (a rich coral red)
- Aqualumiere Sheer Colour Lipshine SPF 15 in: Formentera (a beige rose), Papeete (a sheer cranberry)
- Levres Scintillantes Glossimer in: Amberlight (a glossy bronze), Delight (a sheer lilac), Gold Light (a shimmery gold)
- Le Crayon Levres Precision Lip Definer in: Pretty Pink (a flattering pink)
- Les 4 Ombres Quadra Eye Shadow in Reflects d’Obre (a sensuous palette of coffee, ivory, dark green, and gold shadows)
- Ombre Essentielle Soft Touch Eyeshadows in: Le Bronze (a metallic brown) and Bois Bleu (a dark teal)
- Irreelle Duo Silky Eyeshadow Duo in: Cristal-Dusk (contains a flattering combination of white and brown)
- Le Crayon Yeux Precision Eye Definer in: Denim (a grey blue)
- Joues Contraste Powder Blush in: Rose Dust (a rose plum shade)
- Poudre Douce in: Almond (a subtly radiant beige)
- Le Vernis Nail Colour in: Kaleidoscope (a shiny green-gold), Fantastic (a deep wine)
See more photos… Continue reading →
After a long, stressful day, do you ever use any beauty products relax? If so, what are your favorites? What helps (or doesn’t)?
Some product photos of Cool Heat eyeshadows! Thanks to Debbie aka Lushious Babe!!
Check out six more… Continue reading →
OVERALL, Tendertones are fun if you like this kind of product. It’s a sheer, ultra thick and glossy lip balm. These aren’t pigmented–if you have very neutral or low-pigmented lips, they might give you more color than the average person. All of the swatches are HEAVY applications; I basically dug a bit out of the jar so that you could really see the color, but upon actual application to lips, these would be a lot sheerer. Also, while I had all of these sitting on my hand for at least an hour, none of them left a stain of any sort for me (just in case anyone thought they might lend a stain kind of application).
My favorites were Sweet Tooth and Hush, Hush. I did not purchase any at this time, though. I have one from last time they launched, and I never wear it, so I figured I can probably pass on this launch!
Note: I think my store had Soft Note tendertone out instead of Honey Bare. I kept going through my swatches trying to figure out which one was Honey Bare, but none of them looked remotely close. And there is no lilac tendertone! Soft Note was a lilac tendertone that came out with last year’s launch of Tendertones–I couldn’t tell you why it was out instead. Hush, Hush *could* be Honey Bare, but I think Honey Bare is lighter – correct me if I’m wrong.
Be sure to check out the official color story and product photos here.
Check out individual product reviews, Continue reading →
Off to get some Tendertones swatches… What say you about Tendertones? What are you getting (or have gotten!)?
Mineral Makeup Giveaway! N.Y.C. has generously sponsored this giveaway so that we can give three readers the opportunity to try out mineral makeup. N.Y.C. recently launched their Smooth Mineral collection, which consists of loose and pressed foundation, loose blushes, and loose eyeshadows.
- nikki (Light)
- Amy321 (Medium)
- starstogether (Dark)
To see what they win, Continue reading →