Have you joined MyTemptalia yet? Register
and start having fun today!
MAC Cosmetics Magic, Mirth, and Mischief Collection for Holiday 2009
U.S. Launch Date: October 15th, 2009
International Launch Date: November 2009
Lipstick ($14.00 U.S.)
- Pervette Soft bright pink with violet opalescent shimmer (Glaze) (Permanent)
- Utter Fun Fuchsia cherry pink (Limited Edition)
- Surprise Me Mid-tone peach (Limited Edition)
- Total Wow! Blue pink berry (Limited Edition)
Dazzleglass ($18.00 U.S.)
- She-Zam Sheer silver with silver and red pearl (Limited Edition)
- Jingle Jangle Sheer yellow peach (Limited Edition)
- Phiff! Yellow pink with red and sapphire pearl (Limited Edition)
Cremesheen Glass ($18.00 U.S.)
- Ever So Rich Sheer lilac (Limited Edition) (Repromote)
- Partial to Pink Light creamy yellow pink with light gold pearl (Limited Edition) (Repromote)
- Boy Bait Light neutral beige with pearl (Limited Edition) (Repromote)
Softsparkle Eye Pencil ($14.50 U.S.)
- Iris Accents Pale violet with silver pearl (Limited Edition) (Repromote)
- Nightsky True black with silver pearl (Limited Edition) (Repromote)
Mineralize Eye Shadow Duo ($19.50 U.S.)
- Devil-May-Care Base: Rich light violet, Crescent: Silver (Limited Edition)
- Under Your Spell Base: Light yellow peach pink, Crescent: Rich copper (Limited Edition)
- Mayhem Base: Dirty brown gold, Crescent: Silver (Limited Edition)
- Midnight Madness Base: Dirty grey brown, Crescent: Gold (Limited Edition)
- It’s A Miracle Base: Deep blue burgundy, Crescent: Gold (Limited Edition)
- Blue Sorcery Base: Bright Turquoise, Crescent: Silver (Limited Edition)
Mineralize Blush ($21.00 U.S.)
- Su Perdu Pernatural Mid-tone coral (Limited Edition)
- Conjure Up Dirty, mid-tone plum (Limited Edition)
Nail Lacquer ($12.00 U.S.)
- $$$ Yes Metallic silver foil (Limited Edition) (Repromote)
- Lucky Number Metallic blue pink (Limited Edition)
See more images… Continue reading →
Temptalia Gives Away MAC Smoke & Diamonds Eyeshadow!
We’re giving away one (1) MAC Smoke & Diamonds Eyeshadow, from the limited edition MAC Love That Look Collection.
Submit your entry by leaving a comment in this post and telling us what your favorite smokey eye consists of!
All entries must be submitted by August 7th, 2009 at 11:59 PM PST. This contest is open to all readers as pursuant to your local state/country’s laws. Winner will be chosen randomly and notified via e-mail. This post will be updated with “winner chosen” when one has been chosen.
Increase Your Chances to Win…
For a total of FIVE chances! Just remember you must leave a comment on this post to get entered initially. Please be sure to use a valid e-mail address.
2. Follow us on Twitter (please include your Twitter name in your comment!).
3. Subscribe to our RSS via e-mail (see the giant RSS button on the right!).
4. Join our Forums! (please include your Forum user name OR use the same e-mail address.)
5. Twitter to Win! Simply copy and paste the following tweet: “Entered to win MAC Smoke & Diamonds. Follow @temptalia & RT to enter! http://tinyurl.com/m4577w“
Congratulations Gabby R.! Thank you for participating!
What kind of makeup do you like to look at? Avant garde? Dramatic? Natural?
I like it all, but I probably prefer bolder looks!
Guerlain – KissKiss Lipstick, Stick Gloss, Extreme Lipstick – Swatches
Guerlain’s KissKiss Lipstick ($30.00 for 0.12 oz.) is an extremely creamy, opaque formula that goes on like a dream and lasts for hours. The lipsticks are never drying and make lips feel hydrated and soft. KissKiss Extreme Lipstick ($30.00 for 0.12 oz.) is similar, but touted to be able to prevent your lipstick from smudging or bleeding. Personally, I find the original lipstick formula to be better than the Extreme one; I don’t find the Extreme is really that bleed-free. However, Extreme has a less glossy finish and more of a semi-matte look to it.
KissKiss Stick Gloss ($30.00 for 0.11 oz.) is a sheer, gloss-in-solid-form lipstick. I’m not in love with these, as I find them fairly sheer and feel like I need to use more product for each application (therefore, I imagine I’d go through a tube much faster). These reminded me a bit of MAC’s Slimshines – fun and nice to use, but you just use them up way too fast. Stick Gloss is extremely moisturizing and has a very nice, ultra glossy look when applied to lips.
Where to Buy: Nordstrom.com
See swatches… Continue reading →
Guerlain – KissKiss Gloss – Product Photos & Swatches
Guerlain KissKiss Gloss ($29.00 each) is one of my favorite lipgloss formulas. It’s not too thin, not too thick, and it has a great non-sticky texture. The lipgloss itself is hydrating on lips, and it lasts 4-5 hours on me with no problems. One cool thing about the gloss is that Guerlain designed it to be water-resistant, as well. Each gloss contains 0.20 oz. of product.
For comparison, a MAC Lipglass contains 0.17 oz. for $14.00, while a MAC Dazzleglass contains 0.06 oz. for $18.00. These are extremely similar to Dazzleglass (actually, since KissKiss Gloss has been around longer, it’s really more like Dazzleglass is similar to it) in texture, feel, and shimmer. I find that KissKiss Glosses can run sheer or more opaque, depending on the shade itself. My Nordstrom carried ten different shades in-store, but I think there are around twenty or so permanently available shades. I did a review of three of the shades awhile back, but you can see that here.
KissKiss Laque is a creamy, opaque high-shine gloss. It’s available in less than ten shades and retails for $28.00 each, with each gloss contianing 0.20 oz. of product. My local counter only carried two of these, and both shades are new for summer/fall. If you’re not a shimmery/glittery lip kind of person, these are more of a full color, high-gloss lip without the shimmer.
Where to Buy: Nordstrom.com
See product photos and swatches… Continue reading →
What beauty products do you use on your body? Lotions? Scrubs?
Right now I’m using Philosophy’s When Hope Is Not Enough body scrub/moisturizer.