Have you joined MyTemptalia yet? Register
and start having fun today!
Along with Glossimers, Chanel released two shades of Rouge Allure Lipstick ($30.00 each) with their Les Naturels de Chanel collection. As you can guess, the collection was designed to be wearable and natural, and Chanel delivered well on both.
Rouge Allure Lipsticks
- Naive is a soft, sheer layering of subdued pink with a little mauve in it. It goes on very my-lips-but-better. It is slightly creamy, though not opaque nor overly so. It has just the lightest dusting of golden shimmer that’s extremely subtle (more so than Glossimers). Looking back at the swatches now, it’s reminiscent of Urban Decay’s Naked lipstick, just not as shimmery.
- Curious is a soft, sheer brown-based nude with subtle golden shimmer that’s just as slight as Naive. Both of these have finishes that look more like a soft sheen than glossy, shimmery, or frosty.
See swatches and lip swatches… Continue reading →
Eyeshadows: Pink Freeze, Pink Venus, Swish, Sushi Flower
MAC Eyeshadow Swatches – Pinks & Highlighters
This post contains swatches of MAC’s permanent pink and highlighter-type eyeshadows! Continue reading →
Eyeshadows: Contrast, Seedy Pearl, Stars ‘n Rockets, Creme de Violet
MAC Eyeshadow Swatches – Purples
This post contains swatches of MAC’s permanent purple eyeshadows! Warning — there are a ton! Continue reading →
Eyeshadows: Club, Plumage, Moon’s Reflection, Tilt, Freshwater, Electric Eel
MAC Eyeshadow Swatches – Blues
This post contains swatches of some of MAC’s permanent blue eyeshadows Continue reading →
Do you like your eyeshadows in individual pots or palettes? Why?
I like palettes that I can switch around (so custom ones, I guess!), because I find myself not using stuff that’s individually packaged.
Catch-up on your Make Up For Ever…
- HD Foundation
- Blues: #83, 147, 60, 81, 308
- Blues: #159, 167, 72, 118, 150
- Purples: #79, 160, 142, 92, 89
- Purples: #26, 52, 151, 39, 131
Plus, check out the round-up for week one if you missed it!