Items of Intrigue, Vol. 005
Here are five items that have grabbed my attention this week! I’d love to hear what’s at the top of your beauty lists this week.
- Jack Black Balm Squad Set ($25) includes flavors I haven’t tried — Mango and Mandarin. MUST. HAVE.
- Givenchy Pi Eau de Toilette ($54 to $73) caught my eye for its name and bottle photo, though reading the description makes it sound like a scent I might be interested in (woody oriental!).
- Deborah Lippmann Stairway to Heaven Nail Lacquer ($18) is a multi-colored shade that looks totally up my alley. I think it has a very winter wonderland look to it.
- YSL Gel Eyeliner ($25) claims to wear for twenty-four hours, which is interesting. It’s one of those things where 1) I have no desire to test (or wear) any makeup product for 24 hours), 2) I’m skeptical it will truly last that long! Looks like there are six shades; Jade black seems the most interesting.
- Benefit Watt’s Up! ($30) looks like a potentially workable cream highlighter. I wonder whether it wears well and how the shimmer looks on the skin.