Have you joined MyTemptalia yet? Register
and start having fun today!
Lancôme for Holiday 2008
- Eye & Face Palette in Filigree, Avant Gold, Revealed, In-the-Know, and Guest List; Shimmer Mocha Havana and Cedar Rose Blush ($52.50)
- Holiday Eye Palette in Pampered and Privileged / Starlette and Stunning ($45.00)
- Juicy Tubes Holiday Set ($39.50)
- Travel Brush Set (Face) ($55.00)
- Travel Brush Set (Basic) ($55.00)
See more product images! Continue reading →
Best Eyeshadow Primer/Base? What product wins this category?
Guerlain Midnight Butterfly Launch is available now through Nordstrom! Are you getting anything? The eyeshadow quartet looks cute, but I’ll have to see if I can test it in-stores first!
See some product photos… Continue reading →
Dior Deluxe Travel Palette ($70.00) is finally available on Nordstrom’s website, so I imagine it should already be in stores (and if not, it will be shortly). I’m going to have to check it out in person before I decide whether to pick it up or not, but I love the way it looks! I know we’ll see a few more holiday palettes from Dior yet, so I might have to wait for those!
What’s your favorite color of eyeliner to wear for everyday? Why do you like that one for everyday?
Guerlain’s Midnight Butterfly for Holiday 2008
- Guerlain ‘Mysterious Butterfly’ Eyeshadow Palette ($57.00)
- Guerlain Sublime Radiant Powder ($82.00)
- Guerlain ‘Le 2 de Guerlain’ Mascara in Butterfly Sparkle ($35.00)
- Guerlain ‘Kiss Kiss’ Gloss in Shimmering Pink 802 and Shimmering Violet 803 ($28.00)
- Guerlain ‘Meteorites Voyage’ Pressed Powder in Radiant Butterfly ($160.00)
- Guerlain ‘KissKiss’ Lipstick in Sparkling White 514 and Strawberry Red 515 ($29.00)
See more promo photos… Continue reading →