Have you joined MyTemptalia yet? Register
and start having fun today!
Beauty Bargains: This Week’s Coupons, Sales, & Promotions
- Bath & Body Works: Buy 3 Signature Collection Body Care Items, Get 3 Free! Ends 9/15
- Bath & Body Works: Get 3 Anti-Bacterial Hand Soaps for $10! Ends 9/24
- Beauty.com: Buy any two select tarte products and get a free full size Indelible Wink liquid liner & shadow set ($22 value) at Beauty.com. While supplies last.
- Bobbi Brown: Limited-Edition Face Blender Brush with a $100 Order. ($40 value) OFFER CODE= BLEND5. Valid 9.1.09 -9.8.09. One time use.
- Benefit: Get full-finish lipstick in do tell, a luscious pink blossom shade, with any $35 order. Enter DOTELL09 at checkout. Offer valid 9.8.09 to 9.15.09. Add product to shopping bag before checkout. Free U.S. shipping with code PRETTY50 on $50+ purchases. Free international shipping with code WORLD115 on $115+ purchases.
- Bliss: Get 30% off the Fatgirlthree set at blissworld.com. Enter promo code 099909 at checkout. This offer is valid through 09.13.09.
- Bobbi Brown: Free Full Size Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner in Indigo Ink with $65 Order. ($21 Value) OFFER Code: BEST5 required. One time use. Valid 8.25-10.15
- Bobbi Brown: Free Full Size Shimmer Wash Eye Shadow in Copper Penny with $65 Order. Code: Eyes66 required. One time use.
- Clinique: Receive a FREE trial-size Long Last Glosswear SPF 15 in Air Kiss plus FREE Shipping with any $35 clinique.com purchase. Just enter offer code LGLOSS at check out. Valid through 9.30.09.
- Drugstore.com: Buy any L’Oreal cosmetic item and get 50% off the second at drugstore.com. Offer ends 09.25.2009.
- Juara: Receive 10% OFF your JUARA Skincare order. Enter SPECIAL10 at checkout.
- Korres: Get 30% off your order with code TEMPTALIA. Expires 9/15
- Prescriptives: Free Standard Shipping with any $35 Prescriptives.com purchase, use offer code FREESHIP3 at checkout.
- Sephora: FREE Bare Escentuals BUXOM Lash Sample with any online order! Use code BUXOM at checkout!
- Sephora: Buy the Michael Kors 1.7 or 3.4 oz EDP Spray and get a FREE Michael Kors Weekender Bag. Use code WEEKENDER at checkout.
- Sephora: Get Dylan’s Candy Bon Bon Shower Gel and Body Butter for only $25 (a $38 value). Enter code DCANDY at checkout.
- Sephora: Try this best seller! Get a deluxe sample of Caudalie’s Vinoperfect Radiance Serum with any order. Enter code VINOPERFECT at checkout.
- Sephora: LIMITED TIME! Buy a Fusion Beauty LipFusion Color Shine gloss and get a 2nd gloss for 50% off ($19 value)! Enter code FUSION.
- Sephora: Get Bliss’ Youth As We Know It Concentrate and Eye Cream for $89 ($145 value!). Enter code BLISSYOUTH at checkout.
- Sephora: Buy any combination of 3 Make Up For Ever eyeshadow, diamond eyeshadow, or powder blush shades and get a refillable palette for free. Enter code MUFE at checkout.
- Sephora: Get a free 0.5 oz. REN Glycolactic Skin Renewal Peel Mask with any $25 order. Enter code RENPEEL at checkout.
- Sephora: Free Korres Lab sample of Korres Oak cream with any purchase. Enter code KORRESOAK at checkout.
- Sephora: Get a free Enzyme Face Peal with any online purchase. Enter code AMORE at checkout.
- Sephora: Free Cosmedicine Matte & Bronze Bronzing Powder lab sample with any $25 purchase. Enter code COSMEDLAB at checkout.
- Skindinavia: Free 4oz. Skindinavia Makeup Finishing Spray sample with every online purchase ($29 value), while supplies last.
Did we miss a fantastic offer or sale? Share it with us in the comments!
Sample Sales Going on Today…
LORAC is on sale at HauteLook! (Starts 8AM PST)
The link above is an invite-link, which is a referral link. HauteLook has opened up membership, so you are free to sign up on your own, if you wish!
MAC Customized Palettes
Though palettes and pan eyeshadows have been available online for a few months now, MAC has put up a new feature on their website that allows you to drag and drop shades into their customizable palettes so you can preview what your palette might look like before you buy it. Kind of neat if you aren’t familiar with MAC!
Sebastian Professional @ Costello Tagliapietra
Costello Tagliapietra’s Spring ’10 beauty look is a seamless combination of elegance, youthfulness, natural beauty and romance. The hair, both feminine and fresh, is loosely inspired by the traditional roll style from the ‘40s with soft curls that sit just above the shoulder.
Get the Look
To put a modern twist on a ‘40s staple, Sebastian Professional lead stylist Thomas Dunkin recommends a method of building texture and shape with techniques that keep the hair looking soft, romantic and not too “done.” Finish with an elastic touchable texturizer or flexible shine spray to create a look that’s elegant yet playful. Here’s how to create your own ‘40s inspired faux bob:
- Apply Sebastian Professional Texturizer to damp hair; distribute evenly throughout.
- Blow hair out straight with a medium to large-sized round brush.
- Spray hair with a flexible hairspray for added texture, section hair, curl it with a medium-sized barrel curling iron and set.
- Take out pins, gently brush out the curls and then roll hair under, section by section, fastening it under at the neck with bobby pins.
- Apply Microweb Fiber to hands and gently work through the front of the hair to create an imperfect, lived-in effect. Finish by misting with a strong-hold hairspray.
See more photos… Continue reading →
What were your favorite looks from the VMAs? Who rocked it? Who missed the mark?
I liked Stephanie Pratt’s look a lot, and Jennifer Lopez’s look worked for the most part (the bottom lashes were a lil’ much). Leighton Meester missed the mark for me.
MAC @ Adam
“She’s a tan, aristocratic girl hanging out in New York at the end of summer after vacationing all over Italy and France. Beautifully polished, effortless and comfortable.” — Romy Soleimani
Get the Look
- Eye: Modelette eyeshadow softly swept over lids with a 217 brush for a velvety-sheer texture. Light Beige Gold crushed metal pigment applied using a 219 brush to accent the inner corners of the eyes. Fling and Lingering brow pencils to lightly define and fill in brows. Brow Set Gel brushed upwards to hold brows in place. No mascara.
- Face: Face and Body Foundation in C5 applied to skin to prep the skin. Matte Bronze bronzing powder and golden bronzer mixed together and applied all over the face. Refined Golden Bronzer dusted onto cheeks for a tawny, sun-kissed look.
- Lip: Fresh Brew lipstick mixed together and lightly patted on lips. Matte Mixing Medium patted on top to create a matte yet sheer and plush look.
See breakdowns for Diane Kendal and Band of Outsiders… Continue reading →