Have you joined MyTemptalia yet? Register
and start having fun today!
Make Up For Ever #311 Eyeshadow
Here’s kind of a mish-mash of shades — plummy/browns.
- #311 is a shimmery burgundy shade. It runs a little on the reddish wine side, and the shimmer is noticeable without being too much. It’s a diamond shadow, so it has a frostier finish than other iridescent shadows by Make Up For Ever.
- #141 is a sheer, slightly shimmery pale mauve-pink. It doesn’t have the best color pay off, but it can be layered to get a little more pop out of it.
- #162 is a matte, brownish-burgundy shade. It can be layered for increased intensity, though it has decent color pay off. I like it for the crease, personally!
- #84 is a shimmery, smoky green with gray tone. It has golden shimmer laced throughout. It reminded me of a lighter MAC Greensmoke eyeshadow, actually.
- #47 is a matte, grayed-down green. It’s kind of like a drab green in a way, but it’s a nice way to add depth to the crease without adding a lot of darkness.
Which of these are your favorites?
Check out more photos! Continue reading →
Tell us why/what you love, hate, or are indifferent about… BRIGHT LIPSTICK!
Eyeshadows: Filament, Era, Soba, Cork
MAC Eyeshadow Swatches – Browns
This post contains swatches of MAC’s permanent brown eyeshadows! Lots to see! Continue reading →
Along with Glossimers, Chanel released two shades of Rouge Allure Lipstick ($30.00 each) with their Les Naturels de Chanel collection. As you can guess, the collection was designed to be wearable and natural, and Chanel delivered well on both.
Rouge Allure Lipsticks
- Naive is a soft, sheer layering of subdued pink with a little mauve in it. It goes on very my-lips-but-better. It is slightly creamy, though not opaque nor overly so. It has just the lightest dusting of golden shimmer that’s extremely subtle (more so than Glossimers). Looking back at the swatches now, it’s reminiscent of Urban Decay’s Naked lipstick, just not as shimmery.
- Curious is a soft, sheer brown-based nude with subtle golden shimmer that’s just as slight as Naive. Both of these have finishes that look more like a soft sheen than glossy, shimmery, or frosty.
See swatches and lip swatches… Continue reading →
Eyeshadows: Pink Freeze, Pink Venus, Swish, Sushi Flower
MAC Eyeshadow Swatches – Pinks & Highlighters
This post contains swatches of MAC’s permanent pink and highlighter-type eyeshadows! Continue reading →
Eyeshadows: Contrast, Seedy Pearl, Stars ‘n Rockets, Creme de Violet
MAC Eyeshadow Swatches – Purples
This post contains swatches of MAC’s permanent purple eyeshadows! Warning — there are a ton! Continue reading →