Five Reasons Beauty Junkies Should Join Twitter
- Hear the latest tips/tricks from brands
- Special Twitter-only giveaways/discounts
- Ask questions on the fly to your favorite brands
- Special sneak peeks of upcoming launches/products
- Behind-the-scenes insight/photos
My favorite part about Twitter is how easy it is to interact with all of you–I love hearing your thoughts and feedback and getting to know you through tweets. My second favorite part is the interaction between consumers and their favorite brands. Obviously, my poison of choice is beauty, but it’s really amazing at how many brands are using Twitter in a proactive, interactive way that’s really fun to be a part of.
If you’re not already a regular Twitter user, you may not realize just how many major beauty brands are actively tweeting away! I created a list of many of the major beauty brands, and it stands at 151 different brands. I’m actually loving Twitter’s new list creation ability, because now I can just check out what beauty brands are saying separately from friends and readers. You can also easily follow my list by either bookmarking the list and just reading it that way or clicking the “follow” link.
Here are some tweet-lights from beauty brands from today:
- @BloomCosmetics is giving customers 20% off during their Christmas party on November 25th from 6 to 8pm in their Chapel Street store
- @ChinaGlaze showed swatch previews of the new shades from their Up and Away Collection for Spring
- @Clarisonic is holding a Twitter giveaway for a MIA
- @SallyBeauty released code 555262 to save 15% on all online orders over $25
- @Sephora is holding their Sephora Clause giveaway/promotion
- @UrbanDecay411 released a sneak peek video about upcoming UD products for 2010
Check out some of my personal favorite brands and people to follow… Continue reading “Five Reasons Beauty Junkies Should Join Twitter”