Have you joined MyTemptalia yet? Register
and start having fun today!
AVEENO Intense Relief Repair Cream ($14.99) is one of the ultimate sources of relief and moisture to combat the dry skin of winter. It contains ceramides and oats, as well as shea butter; all ingredients designed to better your skin. I love Aveeno for its reliability as a standout drugstore brand that caters towards sensitive skin. When I was little, I had the worst skin ever, and my doctor always had my sister and I stock up on Aveeno products. This cream is absolutely fantastic in helping cracked, irritated skin to feel better and turn it around for the better. It has the typical Aveeno smell (which isn’t fragrant, mostly oat-y). This is a huge tub (16 oz.!) of pretty thick cream, so make sure to use it only with clean hands to ensure it’ll last you through the entire winter and then some.
Anastasia Five Element Brow Kit ($65.00) contains everything you need to keep your brows looking fierce. What I really love about the kit is that it is available in five different shades, ranging from Golden Blonde to Strawburn. This really lets you customize your choice so it best suits your brow color. Each kit comes with Precision Tweezers, Brow Powder Duo, Brow Stencils, Mini Duo Brush #7, and Clear Brow Gel. Oh, and of course, everything is stashed in an adorable pink zip-top bag. The bag actually has plenty of room, so you stash some of your other makeup or staples in there in a pinch. Anastasia tweezers are top-notch–great angle and grip so you can get those stubborn hairs out. I love the stencils for helping you determine what kind of brow shape you love or want. You can use them to help fill in your brows, but I’ve found that they can be helpful when creating a new shape, too. Brow gel is nice to set those who have brow hairs that often go wayward (ahem! me!). A little goes a long way! If you use too much, it’ll feel crunchy and not at all natural. I think the only way this kit could be better is if they had some brow scissors, too!
See the kit opened! Continue reading →
Bobbi Brown is giving you a chance to get a free makeup lesson. Just stop by your Bobbi Brown counter with the above flyer printed out (you can also click the image to be taken to a page with just the image).
If you could revamp Bare Escentuals Mineral Foundation, what would you change? What would you keep the same? How would you make it an even better product?
DERMAdoctor is celebrating it’s 10th birthday! They’ve launched DERMAdoctor 2.0, plus they’re giving free shipping on all skincare orders over $25 with coupon code SHIPDEC. Code works through 12/31/08.
Here are five holiday palettes perfect for holiday giving and receiving!
1. Chanel Essentielle de Chanel Palette ($85.00) comes in Lumiere Romantique and Lumiere Tendresse. Each one contains four eyeshadows, four lip colors, and one blush.
2. Dior Deluxe Travel Palette ($70.00) contains a color powder blush, sun powder, six eyeshadows, deluxe travel-size DiorShow Blackout mascara, and a Ultra Gloss Reflect for lips.
3. Dior Gaucho Palette ($55.00) consists of four eyeshadows in wine and rose tones, plus two creamy lip colors. Nordstrom exclusive palette!
4. YSL Ombres 5 Lumieres ($56.00) features ridiculously smooth and soft eyeshadows. Each one features five eyeshadows in total, and there are six different versions available. I love Indian Pink–so gorgeous.
5. Guerlain Mysterious Butterfly Palette ($57.00) stands out for its ultra elegant design overlaying the eyeshadows.