Thanks to these gals for their support of our BCA fundraiser! Check theirs out!
- Too Faced Love Lisa Beauty Battle Box ($12.97) contains four eyeshadows, two lip glosses, and one face shimmer. 42% of the net proceeds go towards the Melanoma Research Foundation’s Too Faced Cosmetics Love Lisa Grant.
- Antica Farmacista Peonia Romantico ($58.00) All proceeds from the sale of this floral perfume go towards Gilda’s Club. Co-owner Susanne Pruitt of Antica Farmacista is a breast cancer survivor.
- Estee Lauder Jeweled Pink Ribbon ($12.50) is a simple, inexpensive way to show support and look cute doing so. This is one of my favorite pink items this year. Estee Lauder is donating $500,000 towards the BCRF.
- Origins Peace of Mind ($10.00) This product helps you de-stress with its stress-relieving aromas. It goes on your neck, earlobes, and temples. Origins will be donating $35,000 to the BCRF from the sales of Peace of Mind.
What’s one makeup product you’ll never understand? What makes it so incomprehensible?
If you were using MAC’s Speed Dial Lipstick?, what look would you create with it? What shadows would you use? What would you use on cheeks? Anything added to the lips?
Create a look using whatever you want, as long as you include today’s look book product! Feel free to share links to photos of your look(s) using it in the comments.
How often do you wash your hair?
- Once every other day (39%, 315 Votes)
- Everyday (33%, 265 Votes)
- Twice a week (19%, 154 Votes)
- Once a week or less (9%, 81 Votes)
Total Voters: 815
Feel free to elaborate on your answer in the comment section!
GRR!! I really, really LOVED this look and how it turned out, and of course – I didn’t do close-ups in front of a mirror, so they didn’t turn out as well as they normally did. I included more full-face shots as a compromise, since I just uploaded them this morning (aka, the makeup was removed!). The boy and I went to a fancy schmancy steakhouse to celebrate our anniversary a few days early (super yum!), so I got all dolled up for it
You will need the following…
- Eyes: MAC Azreal Blue pigment (light blue), Dior Twilight Eyeshadow Quint, MAC Fly-by-blu pearlglide liner (navy), Plushlash mascara (black)
- Cheeks: Gentle mineralize blush (soft raspberry-pink)
- Lips: YSL Lingerie Pink rouge volupte lipstick (cool, pastel pink), Cult Fave lipglass (pink)
- Brushes: 266 (firm, angled brush), 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 129 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: Azreal Blue = Delft; Fly-by-blu = Prussian; Gentle = Plum Foolery; Lingerie Pink = Snob; Cult Fave = Cultured (for this look only)
Directions: Define brows using a coordinating powder shadow applied with the 266 brush. Apply Azreal Blue pigment all over the lid as the base with the 249. On the inner-to-middle lid, apply the light blue shade from the Dior quint using the 239 brush. Apply the light silver color of the Dior quint to the middle of your lid using the 239 brush. Darken the outer lid using the dark blue shade from the Dior quint and drag into crease using the 239. Sweep the light blue shade underneath the brow bone to highlight. Finish with Fly-by-blu pearlglide liner on lower lash line, and Plushlash mascara on lashes. Sweep apples of cheeks with Gentle blush using the 129. Apply YSL Lingerie Pink lipstick to lips, and then top with Cult Fave lipglass for color and shine.
Check out more photos! Continue reading →