Have you joined MyTemptalia yet? Register
and start having fun today!
Introducing Prescriptives All Skins Mineral Makeup SPF 15
The proven purity and healthy benefits of mineral makeup meet the exact foundation expertise of Prescriptives – introducing Prescriptives All Skins Mineral Makeup SPF 15.
- What’s in it for you? Vitamins, minerals, gems, sun protection – all helping your skin look naturally radiant and unbelievably healthy.
- What’s not in it for you? Oil, talc, fragrance, pore-clogging ingredients – all the things that may make you hesitate about wearing makeup.
- Why gems? Prescriptives All Skins Mineral Makeup is the only mineral makeup that features R.E.C. (Radiance Emitting Crystals – a unique complex of Amethyst, Rose Quartz and Calcite). R.E.C. helps absorb light and gives skin extra radiance and luminosity. The semi-precious gems and minerals help give the makeup a luxuriously silky feel, while the energies of Calcite help give skin a soft, luminous finish as if it were “glowing from within.”
For easy application, use with Prescriptives Round Buff Brush. This short-handled brush easily grabs hold of powder foundation and effortlessly glides across your face.
- 18 shades
- Suitable for all skin types
- Sweat and humidity resistant
- Water resistant
- Dermatologist tested
- Ophthalmologist tested
- Minerals, including Calcite and Mica, and semi-precious gems, including Amethyst and Rose Quartz, provide luminosity and a lightweight feel.
- Squalane and Lecithin provide skin conditioning benefits.
- Silica helps keep skin shine-free.
- Contains antioxidant 2CME, a molecule that combines Vitamin C and E which boosts their effect.
- Titanium Dioxide and Zinc Oxide provide broad spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 15 protection.
Usage: Tap a small amount of All Skins Mineral Makeup SPF 15 into the lid. Swirl the Round Buff Brush in the lid and tap away excess. Apply in a circular motion:
- Start application at the outside of the cheekbone, moving toward the nose and then back.
- Continue from cheekbone downward to jawline and back.
- Follow along the side of the face, forehead and down the nose.
- Repeat for more coverage.
Availability/Pricing: Beginning July 2008 at all Prescriptives counters nationwide, www.prescriptives.com and Holt Renfrew in Canada.
- All Skins Mineral Makeup SPF 15 $32.50 U.S. / $42.00 Canada
- Round Buff Brush $30.00 U.S. / $38.00 Canada
If you were using MAC’s Evening Aura eyeshadow?, what look would you create with it? What shadows would you use? What would you use on cheeks? Anything added to the lips?
Create a look using whatever you want, as long as you include Evening Aura! Feel free to share links to photos of your look(s) using it in the comments.
Ahh, the beauty of pre-order at Nordstrom gives us these high-res images to drool over! Pre-order yours at Nordstrom.com!
See more Colour Forms product photos… Continue reading →
Nordstromis pre-selling your favorite exclusives both in stores and online at Nordstrom.com, allowing consumers to reserve these limited-edition offerings from their favorite brands. On July 18th the race to the cosmetic department will begin, as devoted beauty junkies can seize the opportunity to get a hold of these unique items. This year, over 100 beauty brands are participating. Some highlights include MAC, Chanel, Juicy Couture, NARS, Kiehl’s, Laura Mercier, Marc Jacobs, Dior, Bobbi Brown and Philosophy.
Oh yeah, you can get your COLOUR FORMS pre-ordering on now ;D
Chanel’s Beauty Exclusive!
Dior’s Beauty Exclusive (Gaucho Palette!)
Support Temptalia by shopping through the images/links found in this post, too!
My week started off on a pretty bad note, which meant no makeup at all yesterday. My puppy, Mellan, was scheduled to be neutered yesterday, but the Humane Society said he had a heart murmur graded 5 out of 6. I couldn’t take the risk of him dying on the table for the sake of nixing his parts. But of course, lots and lots of tears were spilled at the realization of just how mortal he is (and how much I love him).
We were aware he had a slight murmur (grade 1-2) since he was at least 12 weeks old, but it was minor and presumed to be a puppy murmur (which tend to disappear by six months). We saw our vet yesterday, and he graded the murmur 3-4. Today, Mellan is at our vet all day, so he can get his chest x-rayed and have the doctor listen to his heart throughout the day. We are hoping for good news! *crosses fingers*
So since I’m liable to cry off any makeup I wear today, here is a look back at my favorite green looks I’ve done! Just click the photo to see the full look and its details!
I LOVE emerald greens, because they’re so intense and vibrant, but they’re not not neon or chartreuse greens. I have a thing for smoky eyes, especially when there’s some gold glittering in the darker colors.
As much as mineralize eyeshadows *don’t* do it for me, I actually enjoyed the way last year’s Flashtronic shadows came out in this look! I think it’s the softness of the greens, though the overall look is a bit frosty, I suppose.
This is kind of gold-green-blue, but still, I see predominantly green ;) I love the way the blue liner popped, but I think the color of the gold blended well with the green.
I just LOVE this muted shade of gold-green and everything. I am so tempted to try this again!
This is not my own creation, but it is a recreation based off of the Barbie Loves MAC promo photos! I was so amazed at how this look turned out, because I was totally in love with it (still am!).
How to play: Create color names, descriptions, and even texture/finishes for the four colors shown in the quad to the left!
What I’d call it:
Fuchsia-Luxe Vibrant hot fuchsia pink (Veluxe Pearl)
Deep Seduction Richly intense eggplant (Frost)
Funny Girl Light girly pink with pearl (Frost)
Take A Dare Mid-tone shimmering purple with pink pearl (Veluxe Pearl)
Now, it’s your turn!
Can’t wait to see what you all come up with! You are all always so creative!