Have you joined MyTemptalia yet? Register
and start having fun today!
What’s the first thing you notice about someone else’s appearance? On a woman? On a man? (Hey, they might be different!) Why do you think that is?
For me, I generally notice whether someone is smiling, that’s the first thing I always zero in on. I guess it help indicate to me whether they’re happy or enjoying the moment or not! If not their smile, maybe then their overall facial expression.
From the Splendicity community comes the best beauty and fashion links of the week.
Viva Woman offers 5 tips to get the most out of your facial moisturizer.
Beauty and Fashion Tech reviews Laura Mercier Oil Free and Silk Creme Foundations.
Makeup and Beauty Blog says Glow in Style with Shu Uemura Glow On Blush.
Beauty Secrets Revealed shares a Relaxing And Soothing Foot Soak Recipe.
Ellen from Spa Beautifully says that you may not need to get that liposuction done – now there is lipomassage.
Savvy Skin shares some Beauty No-Nos.
Henna at Canadian Beauty tells you about her new favourite primer.
The Mineral Makeup Blog shares info about Blusche Minerals’ Phoebe Mineral Veil.
Aging Fabulous is in love with The Hand Treatment by La Mer.
Check out Fashion & Shopping! Continue reading →
1. Using a 217 brush, cover the eyelid and crease with a light layer of Flammable paint
2. Using a 252 brush, highlight the browbone and inner corner of the eyelid with Rondelle eye shadow
3. Using a 242 brush, apply Reflects Blackened Red Glitter to rest of the lid and the crease.
4. Using a 275 brush, apply Carbon eye shadow to the crease and outer corner of the eyelid and blend with 224 brush
5. Using a 266 brush, apply Blacktrack Fluid Line to the upper lash line
6. Using a 219 brush, apply a thick line of Rondelle underneath lower lash line and a thinner line of carbon right underneath the lash line
7. Apply Lash Prep and Prime and Black Plush Lash to the upper lashes (and lower if desired)
8. Apply Feline Power Khol pencil to the waterline
She also used Flirt and Tease blush, blended with a little Reflects Blackened Red glitter on the cheeks, and Back to Del Rio lipstick and Real Desire lipglass.
Check out one more photo, a close up… Continue reading →
How are your beauty [and other New Year] resolutions going? Are you making progress or have you tossed the resolution in the wind?
I’ve been okay on some of mine, but not great on the Starbucks resolution, that’s for sure! LOL. I swear they put cocaine in their drinks, so addicting!
If you were using MAC’s Lychee Luxe lipglass, what look would you create with it? What shadows would you use? What would you use on cheeks? Anything added to the lips?
Create a look using whatever you want, as long as you include Lychee Luxe! Feel free to share links to photos of your look(s) using it in the comments.
What are you doing this weekend? Fun night out? Spending the day curled up with a good book? Taking the kids to the park? Share!
My boyfriend and I are going to his mom’s house to watch the UFC fight on Saturday, and we’ll stay through Sunday. I’ll be busy reading up for next week’s classes, but at least he’ll have fun! I’m supposed to teach his brother how to play piano while I’m there, too. Busy busy!