The best thing about taking photos of every look you do is that you have the ability to go back in time and reminisce (good or bad…). Not only will you stumble upon some looks where you’re like, “What was I THINKING?!”, but looks that make you go, “I need to do that again!” You start seeing how you’ve improved, how you’ve gotten better at certain areas of your makeup. It’s exciting and fun, and it really does make me feel more encouraged to keep going and growing and trying my heart out.
I would love to have you all look back on your makeup history and tell me how you’ve changed, how you’ve improved. If you have photos, even better, but alas, I know most of us are not nearly as camera shameless as I Please share your stories as we reflect back today!
I also made a corresponding close-up timeline (each close-up comes from the full-face photo in the above timeline). Continue reading →
For our next giveaway in our Summer of Fun Giveaways, we have a great set of brushes for budding beauty addicts! We invite you to boost your tool kit with Brush to Brush…
- Sonia Kashuk Deluxe Lash/Brow Groomer ($7.99)
- Sonia Kashuk Large Eye Shadow Brush ($12.99)
- Sonia Kashuk Blending Brush ($9.99)
- Sonia Kashuk Powder Brush ($19.99)
This prize package is worth $50.96! To enter to win, simply leave a comment with an accurate e-mail address (this is how we contact you if you win!) by June 19th, 9PM PST. Remember, there are ways to increase your chances to win, so make sure you find out how (and read additional rules).
What question would YOU like asked in “Temptalia Asks You”? (Can you tell that I’m running a little low on inspiration?)
Spa Week is a time when spas are brought to the masses.Â
DIOR | Fall 2008 | IMPRESSION CUIR
For Dior’s Fall 2008 Ready-to-Wear collection, designer John Galliano imagined a refined sensuality accentuated by precious python and ostrich skins, fox fur, and crocodile skin patterns. Now comes Dior’s most exotic color collection yet: Impression Cuir, which channels the luxury of animal-inspired patterns and textures and features rich, romantic shades of burgundy, plum, and copper.
- Impression Cuir Eye palette ($55.00)
- 2-Colour Eyeshadow in Bronzy Look #695 and Silver Look #775 ($35.00)
- DiorSkin Poudre Shimmer in Copper Diamond #003 ($42.00)
- DiorBlush in Pink Copper #739 ($38.00)
- 5-Colour Eyeshadow in Earth Tones #673 and Iridescent Leather #539 ($54.00)
- Crayon Eyeliner in Iridescent Khaki #363 ($25.00)
- Creme de Gloss in Creamy Burgundy #735 and Delicious Plum #875 ($25.50)
- Rouge Dior in Western Beige #423, PinK Drama #559, Fantastic Plum #874, Fiction Brown #619 ($27.00)
- Ultra-Gloss Reflect in Lace Beige #587 and Lurex Plum #877 ($24.50)
- Dior Contour in Mythical Brown #713 and Mysterious Plum #988 ($25.00)
- Dior Vernis in Red Ebony #827 and Mystic Violine #987 (Sephora exclusive) ($19.00)
Available: Fall 2008 at Dior Beauty Counters Nationwide
See more photos… Continue reading →