Have you joined MyTemptalia yet? Register
and start having fun today!
Several weeks ago, I told you all about the upcoming trend of movin’ mascaras from Estee Lauder’s TurboLash to Lancome’s Oscillation. So in that spirit, while Lancome’s isn’t officially due out until winter, you can get it for one day only — tomorrow, July 31st, at the following locations…
- Online: www.lancome-usa.com, and www.sephora.com
- Atlanta: Macy’s at the Lenox Square Mall
- Brea: The Lancome Boutique at the Brea Mall
- Costa Mesa: Nordstrom at South Coast Plaza
- Chicago: Macy’s on State Street and Bon-Ton at the Yorktown Mall
- Dallas: Dillard’s and the Lancome Boutique at NorthPark Center
- Houston: Neiman Marcus at the Galleria
- Miami: Macy’s at the Dadeland Mall
- Manhattan: Bergdorf Goodman, Bloomingdale’s 59th Street, Lord & Taylor, Macy’s Herald Square and the Lancome boutique on Columbus Avenue
- San Francisco: Macy’s Union Square
- Santa Clara: The Lancome Boutique at the Valley Fair Mall
- Short Hills: The Lancome Boutique at the Short Hills Mall
Are you intrigued by this mascara? Will you run out to get yours?
I think I might pick one up, since the Lancome Boutique is right across the way from MAC (where I’mfinally getting my Starflash/Lustretwins stuff!).
If you were using MAC’s Mellow Mood lipstick?, what look would you create with it? What shadows would you use? What would you use on cheeks? Anything added to the lips?
Create a look using whatever you want, as long as you include Mellow Mood! Feel free to share links to photos of your look(s) using it in the comments.
For our next giveaway in our Summer of Fun Giveaways, we will be giving away today’s prize to THREE lucky winners.Get your gossip on and CHIT CHAT…
- Zoya’s Chit Chat Nail Lacquer Sampler (1)
This prize package is worth $34.00! To enter to win, leave a comment telling me what your favorite polish color is, and make sure to use an accurate e-mail address (this is how we contact you if you win!) by July 31st, 9PM PST. Remember, there are ways to increase your chances to win, so make sure you find out how (and read additional rules).
For July, the challenge was to wear PINK. Check out our first round, second round, and third round of challenger takers. Thanks to all for participating! What would you like to see for next month’s challenge?
See some lovely pink-themed looks! Continue reading →
A few weeks ago, I tested Gillette’s Venus Embrace, which is a five-bladed razor. It has a “Protective Ribbon of Moisture” that goes around the razor head, which basically helps make the shave go smoother both during and afterwards. It also has a ShowerPod, which has a suction cup allowing it to attach to your shower wall. The ShowerPod is of decent size, such that it can hold extra cartridges so you can grab them whilst in the shower. No more of those, “Ugh! I forgot to change the blade!” moments.
Last time I wrote about razors, I raved about the Schick Quattro. I know what the first question you have for me is: which one is better?
Well, find out! Continue reading →
What’s your hair removal method of choice? Shaving, waxing, etc.? What’s your poison?