Have you joined MyTemptalia yet? Register
and start having fun today!
- Soleil Tan de Chanel Moisturizing Bronzing Powder ($40) in Desert Corail, Terre Epice, Terre Ambre, Desert Bronze, and Sable D’Or.
- Bronze Universel de Chanel Sun Illuminator ($45)
- Limited-Edition Collection Essentielle de Chanel ($85)
- Ombre Essentielle Soft Touch Eyeshadow ($27.50) in Tigre (bronze), Nomade (pink rose), Khaki (khaki green), and Safari (stone brown)
- Lumières Facettes Eyeshadow Quad ($55) in Oasis (contains khaki, bronze, coral, and pink shimmer)
- Ombre D’Eau Fluid Eyeshadow ($30) in Atoll (golden sand)
- Stylo Yeaux Waterproof Eyeliner ($26.50) in Vert Bronze (green bronze) and Espresso (dark brown)
- Inimitable Waterproof Mascara ($27.50) in Emeraude (jade green)
- Glossimer Lip Gloss ($26) in Gazelle (praline pink), Pinup (frosted golden peach), and Seashell (soft, shimmery pink)
- Rouge Hydrabase Cream Lipstick ($26) in Leopard (golden coral) and Rose Flamingo (bright pink)
- Rouge Allure Satin Lip Color ($30) in Naive (pink nude) and Curious (nude brown)
- Aqualumiere Sheer Lipshine ($26) in Zanzibar (soft peach) and Mauritius (bronzed coral)
- Le Vernis ($19) in Antilope (frosted golden brown) and Flamingo (bright bubblegum pink)
See more photos… Continue reading →
I used several products from Clinique’s upcoming Summer 2008 collections, which are amazing! I adore the Shimmering Tones powder quad, and their new long wearing gloss formula is awesome! I’ll be reviewing the products I tried in more detail in the next two weeks, just in time for their launch in April.
I used Clinique Muffin Quick Eyes Cream shadow on all over lid, MAC Juxt eyeshadow over inner lid, MAC Shimmermoss eyeshadow over middle of lid, MAC Smut eyeshadow on outer lid and crease, MAC Ricepaper eyeshadow above crease and on brow, Clinique Bronze Brush-on Cream Liner on lower lash line, and MAC Graphblack technakohl on lower lash line. I wore Clinique Shimmering Tones Powder Quad on cheeks. I had MAC Sweetie lipstick with Clinique Clearly Pink Long Last Glosswear on lips.
Continue reading →
CeraVe Moisturizing Cream ($14.99)
Ultra thick and creamy, this Moisturizing Cream is designed to help with the driest, cracked and chapped skin. It includes ceramides, glycerin, water, etc. to help fatty acid esters get deep into the skin. The product claims that you can moisturize once, and you will find yourself moisturized all day. Believe it! This is a great heavy cream for dry spots, cracked elbows, and the like, especially in the winter months. It is a little thick for everyday use for my personal skin, but I know others suffer dry skin year-round (like my sister!), so this is a fab product find for her. You get a 16 ounce tub of this moisturizer for a good price.
You can find CeraVe products at your local drugstore!
Have you tried this cream? Thoughts?
Thanks to Julie for having me on the show — it was an experience to remember!
Fashion and beauty blogging is fun, frivolous and occasionally devious! Learn hope to cope with Blogger Mama Drama with Coutorture’s Julie Fredrickson and Christine of Temptalia. We will tackle the tough topics including anonymous commenting, blog friendships, blogger gossip, blogger blacklisting, blogger etiquette, and keeping your cool in the middle of a blogger fight. We will explore the line between professional, personal, collegial and “I will scratch your back if you scratch mine” relationships in style blogging. Don’t worry, its just us girls!
The call in number is 347-996-3983 and you can find all of the information here:
What five beauty products can you not live without? Only five!
Hmm… I think it would be: Renee Rouleau AHA/BHA Cleanser, Margin blush, Studio Fix Fluid, Plushlash mascara, and Estee Lauder Re-Nutriv Youth Creme.
Shea butter is a popular ingredient in many rich moisturizers and creams, especially ones meant for the body. It is an emollient, and it can be absorbed into the skin without leaving greasy residue. It helps to soften skin and add moisturizer.