Have you joined MyTemptalia yet? Register
and start having fun today!
- Features three plum-toned lip colours: Ultra Madame and Culture Class Lipsticks, and Contessa
- Features three coral-toned lip colours: Astro Chic and Ruling Class Lipsticks, and Splendid Lip
- Features three tan-toned lip colours: High Tea and Haughty Lipsticks, and Honourable Lip Gloss
- Features three pink-toned lip colours: two Lipsticks and one Gloss of various shades of pink
See additional photos by clicking the link! Continue reading →
shu uemura presents the MUSE Holiday collection created by Gina Brooke, celebrity makeup artist and Artistic Director for shu uemura in the US. Candlelight. Luxurious Atmosphere. Golden-hued Ambiance. This collection is inspired by a “MUSE” – a woman so poetically enchanting, she is admired as a supreme symbol of all women. Her elegance and sophistication radiate through her beauty. Discover an enlightened beauty for a sophisticated soiree with a harmony of warm and luminous gold shades.
- Dignified Grace Pressed Eyeshadow Palette: warm shades that create a natural look with glamorous contrasts.
- Enchanting Charisma Pressed Eyeshadow Palette: soft shades that enhance any feature for a subtle look.
- Rouge Unlimited Gold Beige Liptstick: a warm nude-beige.
- Rouge Unlimited Pink Beige Lipstick: a soft pink-beige to enhance natural looking lips.
- Rouge Unlimited Chocolate Brown Lipstick: a rich and elegant brown for an alluring look.
- Limited Edition Chocolate Brown Nail Enamel: a rich warm brown with metallic effects for classy and glossy nails.
- Limited Edition Gold Beige Nail Enamel: a natural and elegant touch, tinted with subtle golden sparkles for an elegant expression.
- Glitter Mascara: a subtle silver glitter worn to create sparkles of crystals on the eyelashes.
Have a question you’d like to ask? E-mail questions to email@example.com – if your question is time-sensitive, please be sure to let me know so I can do my best to answer it in time.
Q: Where is the best place to apply eyeliner under your eye, above or below the lashes? I generally use it below the lashes but i wonder if it would look better if I put it above the lashes.
A: Above the lashes is called the waterline, and below is the lower lash line. Either one is acceptable – waterline lining doesn’t usually last very long, because of the nature of it, with how it’s slightly watery at all times. Most do both!
Q: What is the best way to clean brushes between various applications? Let’s say I have to do 5 girls’ makeup back to back, what is the quickest way to do this?
A: The best way is to invest in a brush cleanser, like MAC’s, which is meant to dry quickly. Professional makeup artist Billy B recently shared a tip with Karen from Makeupandbeautyblog.com that using Anti-bacterial Wet Ones makes a great quick cleanser for brushes in between doing models.
Q: I want to avoid buying tons of foundation at this moment. What is the most feasible way to get various shades of foundation using the most minimal approach?
A: I would try to purchase three warm shades, three cool shades. Go for the lightest and darkest in both ranges, and then pick a middle-of-the-ground one. This will allow you to mix different shades together to achieve the best shade. You can start out light, add a touch of a deeper color, and so on. Many artists end up having to do this, even if they have a whole range of shades available to them, to create the most flawless skin.
Continue reading →
Zoya’s Kamilah (from Utopia | Winter 2007/08) is the most gorgeous cherry red, and I can’t wait to sport this when Christmas comes closer. Don’t get me wrong, it’s an excelelnt red for any time, but I’m especially excited to wear it to get into the holiday spirit. I love the shimmer, and it applies so smoothly! I’m not even a huge red-nail gal, but love this color. $6
This color, as well as the rest of Utopia, is available at fine salons and www.zoya.com.
What 5-10 eyeshadows should every beauty addict own? What 5-10 eyeshadows (any brand) does everyone need to have in their collection?
Some of the shadows I’m always using are: Carbon (matte black), Espresso (deep matte brown), Goldmine (true gold), Bronze (warm chocolately brown), Ricepaper (shimmery neutral highlight), Stars ‘n Rockets (shimemry purple-magenta), Sumptuous Olive (olive green), Shimmermoss (shimmery teal), Juxt (light frosty green), and Gorgeous Gold (gold with green undertones).
ELIZABETH ARDEN Holiday Gift SetsThe holidays are here, go spread some holiday cheer. Elizabeth Arden has gift sets for everyone, so pick one up for a loved one or treat yourself.Elizabeth Arden MEDITERRANEANRadiant. Sensual. Captivating. A modern expression of sparkling radiance. Sensual florals combine with creamy woods to reflect the whispering waters and rich textures of the Mediterranean. Available in a three-piece set. Includes: 1.7 fl oz Eau de Parfum Spray, 3.3 fl oz Body Lotion, .16 fl oz Eau de Parfum Replica. $52.00 Continue reading →