MAC @ Vena Cava S/S 2011
INSPIRATION: “The look is full glamour — Michelle Pfeiffer from Scarface 1983.” — Christian McCulloch
- Contrast, Prussian, and Shadowy Lady eyeshadows — blended together and pulled out from the center of the eye along the crease and lower lash lines for a blue gray smoky eye.
- Dalliance Mega Metal Eyeshadow (2011) to highlight the inner corners of the eyelids.
- Dangerous Cuvee Paint Pot (2011) blended together on the center of the eyelids.
- Haute & Naughty Lash in Black with two coats applied to both upper and lower lashes.
- Subculture Lip Pencil to fill in the lips.
- Morange lipstick patted over the liner for an orangey red stain.
- MAC PRO Cherche Blushcreme and MAC PRO Shadester Sculpting Powder to contour just beneath the cheek bones.