MAC One-Off, MAC Jealousy Wakes, MAC Emerald Green, MAC Gulf Stream
MAC Bloggers’ Obsessions: Jealousy Wakes Comparison Swatches
Now, I have no problems comparing Jealousy Wakes to other products, because it’s the shade I created and it doesn’t bother me to share comparisons with all of you. Part of me hoped to find something comparable, but the other part wanted to find nothing, just because that was the whole point! 🙂
- MAC One-Off is more of a green–it has a stronger yellow undertone, less teal/blue (this shade was limited edition).
- MAC Emerald Green is significantly yellower. This was one of the inspiration pieces for Jealousy Wakes, but I knew I wanted something with less yellow. This is a PRO pigment (and one of my favorites!).
- MAC Gulf Stream is a blue-teal, so it doesn’t end up being comparable–it almost seemed like it would be when I saw it in the pan. This was limited edition.
- Urban Decay Graffiti is a much lighter, brighter green with a yellow undertone. Would be pretty with Jealousy Wakes!
- MAC Humid is really nothing like it, but I had a few readers ask how close it was.
- MAC Shimmermoss ends up looking so much bluer compared to all the green shades. Again, not at all comparable!
I haven’t tried it, but you may be able to get rather close with MAC Teal and Emerald Green pigments – a little mix of both just might get you there. I’ll play around with it later on this week to see.