Have you joined MyTemptalia yet? Register
and start having fun today!
If you were using MAC’s Sweetness beauty powder blush?, what look would you create with it? What shadows would you use? What would you use on cheeks? Anything added to the lips?
Create a look using whatever you want, as long as you include Sweetness! Feel free to share links to photos of your look(s) using it in the comments.
The Weekend Beauty Read from the Beauty Blog network….
Continue reading →
Ready for Heatherette on March 20th? Check out promo product images… Continue reading →
- Soleil Tan de Chanel Moisturizing Bronzing Powder ($40) in Desert Corail, Terre Epice, Terre Ambre, Desert Bronze, and Sable D’Or.
- Bronze Universel de Chanel Sun Illuminator ($45)
- Limited-Edition Collection Essentielle de Chanel ($85)
- Ombre Essentielle Soft Touch Eyeshadow ($27.50) in Tigre (bronze), Nomade (pink rose), Khaki (khaki green), and Safari (stone brown)
- Lumières Facettes Eyeshadow Quad ($55) in Oasis (contains khaki, bronze, coral, and pink shimmer)
- Ombre D’Eau Fluid Eyeshadow ($30) in Atoll (golden sand)
- Stylo Yeaux Waterproof Eyeliner ($26.50) in Vert Bronze (green bronze) and Espresso (dark brown)
- Inimitable Waterproof Mascara ($27.50) in Emeraude (jade green)
- Glossimer Lip Gloss ($26) in Gazelle (praline pink), Pinup (frosted golden peach), and Seashell (soft, shimmery pink)
- Rouge Hydrabase Cream Lipstick ($26) in Leopard (golden coral) and Rose Flamingo (bright pink)
- Rouge Allure Satin Lip Color ($30) in Naive (pink nude) and Curious (nude brown)
- Aqualumiere Sheer Lipshine ($26) in Zanzibar (soft peach) and Mauritius (bronzed coral)
- Le Vernis ($19) in Antilope (frosted golden brown) and Flamingo (bright bubblegum pink)
See more photos… Continue reading →
I used several products from Clinique’s upcoming Summer 2008 collections, which are amazing! I adore the Shimmering Tones powder quad, and their new long wearing gloss formula is awesome! I’ll be reviewing the products I tried in more detail in the next two weeks, just in time for their launch in April.
I used Clinique Muffin Quick Eyes Cream shadow on all over lid, MAC Juxt eyeshadow over inner lid, MAC Shimmermoss eyeshadow over middle of lid, MAC Smut eyeshadow on outer lid and crease, MAC Ricepaper eyeshadow above crease and on brow, Clinique Bronze Brush-on Cream Liner on lower lash line, and MAC Graphblack technakohl on lower lash line. I wore Clinique Shimmering Tones Powder Quad on cheeks. I had MAC Sweetie lipstick with Clinique Clearly Pink Long Last Glosswear on lips.
Continue reading →
CeraVe Moisturizing Cream ($14.99)
Ultra thick and creamy, this Moisturizing Cream is designed to help with the driest, cracked and chapped skin. It includes ceramides, glycerin, water, etc. to help fatty acid esters get deep into the skin. The product claims that you can moisturize once, and you will find yourself moisturized all day. Believe it! This is a great heavy cream for dry spots, cracked elbows, and the like, especially in the winter months. It is a little thick for everyday use for my personal skin, but I know others suffer dry skin year-round (like my sister!), so this is a fab product find for her. You get a 16 ounce tub of this moisturizer for a good price.
You can find CeraVe products at your local drugstore!
Have you tried this cream? Thoughts?