Have you joined MyTemptalia yet? Register
and start having fun today!
Studio Moisture Tint in Medium and Medium Dark
MAC Cosmetics Baby Blooms Collection – Swatches
Like Love That Look, Baby Blooms was also launched today–a week prior to the scheduled date–and it consists of a new foundation, Studio Moisture Tint, which is more aptly called a tinted moisturizer than a foundation. Also launched were five shades of Suntints, which are sheer, jelly-like lip balms.
See product photos & swatches … Continue reading →
MAC Cosmetics Love That Look Collection – Product Photos
Here are close-ups of the twelve eyeshadows that debuted with the Love That Look collection! Continue reading →
Dreammaker, Ego, Fashion, Fashion Groupie, Glamour Check
MAC Cosmetics Love That Look Collection – Swatches
Lo and behold, MAC has launched Love That Look and Baby Blooms a week early. I didn’t check to see if my Nordstrom’s MAC counter had it out, but I know my freestanding MAC store had it. The artists there told me they received an e-mail this morning telling them to put both launches out today. I’d definitely call your local store/counter before heading out, just in case it’s not out in your area yet.
See swatches… Continue reading →
Too Faced Naturally Naughty Collection for Fall 2009
Natural Eye Neutral Eye Shadow Collection ($34.00)
- Heaven (matte ivory), Velvet Revolver (matte taupe), Sexspresso (matte deep brown), Silk Teddy (peach champagne shimmer), Push-Up (light bronze shimmer), Erotica (soft charcoal shimmer), Nude Beach (champagne shimmer with gold glitter), Honey Pot (gold shimmer), Cocoa Puff (warm chocolate brown shimmer)
Lip of Luxury ($18.00)
- Pink Velvet
- Shimmering Bordeaux
Metal Eyed Liquid Shimmer Eyeliner ($17.50)
Metal Eyed Liquid Shimmer Eyeliner is formulated to deliver the dramatic definition of liquid metal with one easy swipe. This unique water-based formula has intense color payoff and light-reflective properties that create a maximum shimmer and make eyes pop. The precise micro-brush ensures the perfect amount of product is dispersed for a clean, professional-looking application.
- Blackout Glimmering black
- Brown Sugar Glimmering bronze
- Dirt Bag Glimmering deep brown
- Hand Cuffs Glimmering silver
- Get Lucky Glimmering forest green
- Plum Crazy Glimmering vibrant purple
- Shotgun Glimmering gunmetal
- Twilight Glimmering navy blue
Absolutely Invisible Candlelight Powder ($25.00)
Inspired by actual candlelight, this product is formulated to set makeup while imparting a soft-focused glow. For all its immediate, “glowing” results, it’s also packed with a powerful dose of skin-saving antioxidants that protect and soothe tired skin as the golden-peachy tone warms and illuminates any complexion—reducing the appearance of fine lines and imperfections.
Primed & Poreless Skin Smoothing Face Primer ($30.00)
This one-of a-kind makeup primer was scientifically formulated to wear alone or under bronzers and foundation powders for a look of flawless skin without makeup. Vitamins A & C, Mulberry extract, and a powerful dose of Retinol virtually banish pores while tired skin is left hydrated, firmer, and detoxified. Primed & Poreless creates the perfect canvas to allow powders, bronzers, and foundations to slide seamlessly on the skin—delivering a flawless and perfectly blended look that stay in place all day. Skin appears brighter, fresher, and younger.
Availability: Now available at Sephora.com.
See more photos… Continue reading →
Kitten Smudge Pot
Stila’s Fall Collection also included the launch of Kitten Smudge Pot, Black Cat Smudge Pot, and Kitten Lip Glaze. I have to tell you that I am absolutely in love with Black Cat. The swatches don’t even do it justice, just because the way the shimmer/glitter catches the light is stunning. These new products will be available September 2009, but you might see them pop up on stilacosmetics.com earlier (perhaps late August).
- Kitten Smudge Pot is a beige-y champagne shade. It’s definitely neutral, and it’s wearable alone or as a neutral base. It’s fairly frosty, though, so if you’re more of a matte finish person, this probably wouldn’t appeal to you. I like it as a one-swipe-and-you’re-done kind of color. It’s also nice on the lower water line.
- Black Cat Smudge Pot is a fairly opaque black-base smudge pot with golden glitter/shimmer laced through the color. It’s really glitzy and reminds me of Hollywood glamour. This is awesome as a liner, but it also makes an awesome base for that totally dark, black smoky eye.
- Kitten Lip Glaze is a sheer gloss with a peachy base and peachy-gold shimmer. It’s pretty, extremely wearable, and has a little stickiness to it. Compared to the Lip Enamel Luxe, it didn’t excite me so much. For those who love sheer, shimmering glosses with a neutral kick, this is definitely up your alley.
See product photos and swatches… Continue reading →
Stila’s Lip Enamel Luxe Gloss ($22.00 each) is new for fall, and they are simply amazing. Six shades of patent-leather, ultra-glossy opaque lipgloss? I’m so there. I’ve only tried three of the six, and they’re all stunning. The gloss is fairly thick, but I didn’t experience any tackiness really–these feel like lip lacquers or liquid lipstick more or less. These glosses will be available September 2009, but you might see them pop up on stilacosmetics.com earlier if you keep your fingers crossed.
- Joy is a deep red-burgundy, but it’s actually subdued a bit. It’s not a scarlet red, but it’s still noticeably red. This one had the best finish, pay off, and overall look from the three I tried. It was thick, luxe, and covered in one coat.
- Giggle is a hot fuchsia pink. There is *no* room for shyness with this one. You wear it and ROCK IT! I don’t know if I’ve ever come across a brighter pink lipgloss in my life. Extremely pigmented, bright as can be, and super glossy.
- Happiness is a softer, more medium pink. This one felt the sheerest of the three I tried, though it was still mostly opaque, giving my lips a good dose of color.
See swatches and lip swatches… Continue reading →