Have you joined MyTemptalia yet? Register
and start having fun today!
When there is a makeup sale/coupon, do you buy more than you should? Do you feel compelled to make a purchase? Or are you good about sticking to your wish list?
I always feel like I gotta get in on the deal, even if there is nothing on my list. I’m trying to resist, though!
1. Go purple! Stars ‘n Rockets eyeshadow all over the lid as a pop of fuchsia-pink-purple. Apply a deeper purple like Parfait Amour eyeshadow on the outer lid, blending into the outer crease, with the 239. Add depth to the crease by applying a matte purple like Fig. 1 or Blackberry eyeshadow into the crease with a brush like the 219. Use a softly pinked highlighter like Hush and blend it just above the crease. Highlight the brow bone with your favorite neutral highlighter.
2. Mix in aquas and teals! Apply Stars ‘n Rockets eyeshadow on the inner two-thirds of the lid with an eyeshadow brusgh like the 239. Cover the outer third of the lid with an aqua shade like Aquadisiac eyeshadow with the 239. Darken the crease with a deeper teal like Shimmermoss eyeshadow or mix it up with a blue shade like Freshwater. Use Gorgeous Gold eyeshadow to diffuse color towards the brow bone, and then highlight with your favorite neutrla highlighter.
3. As an accent to gold! First, apply Goldmine eyeshadow all over the lid over a gold or white base. Apply Stars ‘n Rockets eyeshadow with a fluffy brush like the 224 on the outer third of the lid. Deepen crease with Nocturnelle eyeshadow applied with a crease brush like the 219. Blend thoroughly with a fluffy blending brush like the 217. Highlight with your favorite neutral highlighter.
4. With silvers! Try applying a bright silver like Fineshine or Electra eyeshadow all over the lid, and then apply Stars ‘n Rockets eyeshadow on the outer third of the lid and into the crease. Darken the crease with a deep purple like Parfait Amour or Contrast. Use a fluffy brush like the 224 to blend the colors together and diffuse them towards the brow. Highlight with your favorite neutral highlighter.
See four more ways! Continue reading →
Clinique Bamboo Pink for Summer 2009
- Bamboo Pink Colour Surge Eye Shadow Quad ($25.00)
- Fresh Bloom – Bamboo Pink Allover Colour ($29.50)
- Bamboo Pink Long Last Soft Shine Lipstick ($14.00)
Plus, with your $25 Clinique purchase, get a Trina Turk cosmetics bag with samples. One per person, while supply lasts. Gift can only be shipped to the same destination as your order. Includes Take the Day Off Makeup Remover (1.7 oz.), Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion (1 oz.), Blushwear Cream Stick in Rosy, Colour Surge Eye Shadow Duo in Sun Burst, Lash Doubling Mascara in Black (0.14 oz.), Different Lipstick in Tenderheart, and Superfit Makeup (0.5 oz.) Online only. One per person, while supply lasts. Gift will be added automatically in Checkout and can only be shipped to the same destination as your order.
See more images… Continue reading →
Fill in the survey below with your answers, and then share your answers with us in the comments section!
Instructions: Fill in the survey below with your answers, and then share it with us in the comments section!
Best everyday lipstick?: [answer]
Best everyday lipgloss?: [answer]
Best everyday blush?: [answer]
It’s been a minute since we’ve gone back into the looks’ archives, and I thought this summery, pink-themed look as we head into Memorial Day weekend. It’s amazing when you go back two years (this is look is from July 2007!) and see the products you used… and still love them. Fun Fun lipstick is still one of my favorite lipsticks!
About the Look
I used Provence pigment on lid, Rose Blanc eyeshadow on inner lid, Living Pink eyeshadow on middle of lid, Passionate eyeshadow on outer lid and crease, Hush eyeshadow above crease, White Tie eyeshadow on brow, Rose Blanc eyeshadow on lower lash line, Graphblack technakohl on lower lash line. I had Fleurry blush on cheeks with Taupe blush to contour. I had Fun Fun lipstick with Bait lipglass on my lips.
See more images! Continue reading →
HauteLook is having a MD Skincare sale!
MD Skincare sale is going on now at HauteLook! Lots of products at 50% or less, which is quite the steal for MD Skincare.
(The link above *is* an invite-link, as HauteLook is invite-only, so if you aren’t a member, ta-da!)