Have you joined MyTemptalia yet? Register
and start having fun today!
Catch up on this week’s happenings at Temptalia while enjoying your lovely Sunday…
MAC Cosmetics | A-Mei Color Story, Curiositease Review with Swatches and Product Photos, Finery Review with Swatches and Product Photos, Metal-X Photos, Moisturelush Color Story (with Photos), Of Beauty Color Story (with Photos), The Originals Color Story (with Photos), Repackaged Accessories Information, Sculpt & Shape Color Story (with Photos), Stylistics Color Story (with Photos)
Reviews | Bobbi Brown Pink Quartz, Earthen InstantPeel, Lush Holiday 2007, Perfekt Beauty, St. Tropez Everyday
Site | Ask Temptalia Session #11, Interview with Linsey Snyder of Face Time, Interview with Toya Smith Marshall, November 2007 Giveaway Contest
What’s your favorite makeup remover? Is it a removing wipe, liquid cleanser, cream? Tell us about it and why you love it!
I am so feeling Renee Rouleau’s AHA/BHA Cleanser. It’s a good mix of subtle scents, jojoba beads, and it really does clean off my makeup quite well. Napoleon Perdis’ Marshmallow Foam is awesome for removing eye makeup, because it’s ultra gentle (I have super sensitive eyes).
ENTRY: FUTURISTIC MONKEY
- Base: Mac White CCB
- Lines: Urban Decay 24/7 Zero
- Lips: Mac Myth
- Other colors: Mac e/s: Sushi Flower, Moonflower, Eyepopping, Club, Typographic, Femme Noir
Check out more photos by clicking on Continue reading →
I used Uppity fluidline all over lid, Creme Royale eyeshadow on inner lid, Goldmine eyeshadow on middle of lid, Mi’Lady (red) eyeshadow on middle of lid and outer crease, Creme Royale eyeshadow above crease, Ricepaper eyeshadow on brow bone, Goldmine eyeshadow on lower lash line, and Graphblack technakohl on lower lash line. I wore Margin blush on cheeks with Sculpt sculpting powder to contour and Peach Haze beauty powder to highlight. I had Antiquitease lipstick with Red Romp lipglass on my lips.
Continue reading →
ENTRY: WICKED FRENCH WOMAN
Inspiration by Marie Antoinette (film), Carnival Freakshow Bordello Owner
- Moistureblend in NW20 – a really thick layer to get dusting powder to really layer upon it
- Candy Fluff dusting powder by Lush
- Cheap Halloween liquid liner clear with black glitter
- Desert Rose blush layered multiple times with dusting powder
- Plus Luxe lipgloss as a first layer of blush in a circle motion with multi layers of dusting powder
- Russian Red lipstick layered many many times with dusting powder
- Plus Luxe lipgloss toned down with dusting powder
- Pro Lash Mascara used to create three dimensional mole
Check out the rest of the photos by clicking on Continue reading →
ANNOUNCEMENT!! Sephora has their Friends and Family 2007 promotion going on — save 20% on your order by entering code “FF2007″! So get shopping now: Sephora.com. This is a limited time promotion, and things often fly off the “shelves”, so shop sooner rather than later. As far as I know, this is a US-only promotion, but you can always try.
End date: November 21st (from what I’ve been hearing!)
Share your Sephora FF hauls in the comments!! If you want to see my haul, Continue reading →