Items of Intrigue, Vol. 007
Another week, a few hours wasted window shopping at the usual suspects online. These are the five items that caught my attention the most during my browse-a-thon…
- Laura Mercier Smoky Mauves Eye Color Trio ($25.00) is one of three trios (the others are Smoky Neutrals and Smoky Taupes) available for the holidays. I think these sets could be great gifts to give–they seem travel-friendly and the price isn’t painful. Of course, I’m curious about the quality, and it says 0.02 oz. each — now is that each shade or total? If it’s total, then these are tiny!
- Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Colour ($24.00) look like MAC shadesticks, but I wonder if they’re softer and tug less on the eyes.
- Clinique Lid Smoothie ($19.50) comes in a ton of colors, and it’s supposed to be a creamy, crease-resistant eyeshadow that wears for eight hours. Any favorite colors?
- Boscia Revitalizing Black Hydragon Gel ($38.00) sounds like a product that could work for my skin type–love the moisturizing ability of gels combiend with the lighter feel compared to a cream.
- Kate Somerville 24-Hour Pimple Punisher ($28.00) just caught my eye because of the name. Of course, it would be great if it worked, too – but really, the name alone is intriguing!