A few more swatches of Rouge Coco! That’s all I have currently!
Welcome to Free For Haul Fridays!
A play on Oh No They Didn’t’s “Free For All Fridays,” every Friday is Free For Haul Fridays! Friday is a day for fun — whether you’re already off enjoying your weekend or if you just need a way to get through til the end of the work day, FFH is here for you!
Share your latest beauty hauls! Once you’ve done that… say anything you’d like. Tell us about the greatest thing that happened to you this week, why your pet is the cutest, what you’re doing this weekend… whatever!
First, I’ll share mine!
MAC Liberty of London stuff — Give Me Liberty of London eyeshadow, A Different Groove & Perennial High Style lipglasses, and Peachstock lipstick.
I have two finals and a midterm on Monday/Tuesday, so my weekend is spoken for by textbooks
Oh, and Vote for Mellan! LOL 😀
Now… have at it!
MAC Art Supplies Collection
U.S. Launch Date: April 1st, 2010
International Launch Date: April 2010
Just as Art Supplies for Eyes invokes the vision, Art Supplies for Lips speaks to the ultimate in sensuality….Luscious lips drawn from innovative new Lipstain Markers and Pencils to use like a modern multi-media artist would – design and discover! Incorporating the concept of art tools into the world of M·A·C makeup, these pencils and markers create dramatically different lip looks. New Pro Longwear Lipstain Marker has the doodle-fun of a “pen,” but with sophisticated, light and long-wearing results. It’s all about artistic freedom!
Pro Longwear Lipstain Marker ($16.00 U.S. / $19.00 CDN)
A lightweight lip stain featuring the look and delivery of a colour marker. With its felt-tip nib, it goes on with precision to deliver a sheer, ins tantly abs orbed flush of colour that can last all night. Fills, defines and layers for more colour when wanted. No need for lip liner. All limited edition.
- Full of Flare Bright yellow coral (Limited Edition)
- Stylesetter Hot pink (Limited Edition)
- A Classic Rose red (Limited Edition)
- Purposefully Red Dirty red coral (Limited Edition)
- Modern Mocha Light brown (Limited Edition)
- Point of View Light neutral (Limited Edition)
- Tomorrow’s Coral Mid-tone blue red (Limited Edition)
- Runway Ripened Berry plum red (Limited Edition)
- Sunset Coral brown (Limited Edition)
Greasepaint Stick ($17.50 U.S. / $21.00 CDN)
- Greengrease Blackened forest green (Limited Edition)
- Zinc Zone Dark gunmetal (Limited Edition)
- Slick Black True carbon black (Limited Edition)
- Dirty Blackened taupe with pearl (Limited Edition)
- Brown, Now Blackened burgundy (Limited Edition)
- Below Ground Blackened bronze (Limited Edition)
- Uniformly Blue Blackened navy (Limited Edition)
- Charred Mauve Blackened violet (Limited Edition)
Pearlglide Intense Eyeliner ($14.50 U.S. / $17.50 CDN)
An eye pencil that provides rich, luxurious colour with a touch of shimmer and sparkle. Soft, smooth, creamy formula glides on for a perfectly intense line, yet its soft texture allows you to blend. Long-wearing, smudge-proof.
- Almost Noir Dirty plum (Limited Edition)
- Designer Purple Iridescent violet (Limited Edition)
- Petrol Blue Deep navy (Limited Edition)
- Undercurrent Blue teal (Limited Edition)
- Industrial Periwinkle grey (Limited Edition)
- Black Line True black (Limited Edition)
Lipglass ($14.00 U.S. / $16.50 CDN)
- Clear Clear (Permanent)
See more photos!
- Upper lash line (35%, 738 Votes)
- Upper, lower, & water line (31%, 665 Votes)
- Upper & lower lash line (20%, 432 Votes)
- Lower waterline (8%, 174 Votes)
- Lower lash line (4%, 76 Votes)
- Other - I'll tell you in the comments! (3%, 54 Votes)
Total Voters: 2,139
Feel free to elaborate on your answer in the comment section!
OVERALL, I like the packaging a lot — I just think it’s spring-y and fun. It’s not actually my personal style/taste, but I dig it. I really liked the lipsticks (so creamy and pigmented!) and beauty powders (even though both were previously released); the lipglasses are nice but since I haven’t seen two, I’m still just waiting to see whether they grab me or not. While the eyeshadow shades fit the theme of the collection, I definitely see myself mixing the shades more with other shades I already own than just using them altogether!
Edited: Give Me Liberty of London eyeshadow, Perennial High Style & A Different Groove lipglasses, and Peachstock lipstick reviews, photos, and swatches now up.
There are several permanent/repromoted shades in this collection, so you may want to check your stash to make sure you don’t already have them. Permanent shades are Peachstock (PRO), Free to Be, and Dirty Plum (PRO). Repromoted shades are Dame’s Desire (Dame Edna), Shell Pearl (various), Summer Rose (Rose Romance), and Vestral White (Hello Kitty).
Must-Haves: Ever Hip Lipstick, Frankly Fresh Lipglass, Shell Pearl Beauty Powder, Bough Grey Eyeshadow, Prim & Proper Blush