- Amazon — $8.62 off any $50+ order with code BIGTHANKS, ends 2/22.
- Space NK — Spend $250 and receive 33 beauty essentials ($400 value! see everything included here) with code SPRING17, ends 2/26.
- Ulta — Platinum perk! Check your monthly Ultimate Rewards statement for a 20% off entire purchase coupon, ends 2/25.
Feel free to share any upcoming deals you’ve spotted!
- HAUTELOOK: 100% Pure (8/22), Vincent Longo (8/23), TruDerma (8/24), Eve Pearl (8/25), Beauty Tools (8/26)
- IDEELI: —
- EBATES: Pur Minerals (10%), Beauty.com (8%), Drugstore.com (8%), Sephora (8%), DermStore (7.5%)
- Rue La La: —
Free Shipping, Coupon Codes, GWPs
- APOTHICA: Free shipping on orders of $49+
- BATH & BODY WORKS: 20% off with code PARIS20, expires 9/6.
- BEAUTY.COM: New Customers – get $5 off $35 or $10 off $70 on your first Beauty.com order, expires 1/1/12.
- BENEFIT: Free shipping on $50+ purchases with code PRETTY50, expires 10/26. Free international shipping with $115+ purchases with code WORLD115, expires 10/26. Free full-size ooh la lift with code LIFTMEUP on $50+ orders, expires 9/2.
- BLOOMINGDALE’S: Free shipping on orders of $150+ with code FS150.
- BLISS: 20% off sets of 2 with code BACK2SETS, expires 10/31.
- BOBBI BROWN: Free shipping on $65+ orders. Complimentary Crystal Lipgloss Deluxe Sample + free shipping with $65+ orders with code GLOSS11, one time use, expires 9/29. Complimentary full-size Tea Rose Lip Color + free shipping with $65+ orders with code TEA11, one time use, expires 9/1. Complimentary full-size Buff Glitter Lipgloss + free shipping with $65+ orders with code BUFF11, one time use, expires 9/29.
- CLINIQUE: Free sun tote with $40+ purchase with code SUNTOTE, expires 8/31 or while supplies last.
- GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY: Free shipping + 2 free samples with $75+ orders.
- KIEHLS: Free shipping on $35+ orders with code AUGTREAT, expires 8/28.
- LANCOME: 4 piece sample + free shipping with $45+ order with code LANAUG, expires 8/31.
- NORDSTROM: $5 shipping on $50+ beauty orders with code BEAUTY.
- ORIGINS: Free shipping on $50+ orders. Free Origins sample (3-week supply ) with any skincare purchase + free shipping with $50+ orders, expires 8/31.
- PHILOSOPHY: 10% off with code SGWR5824, expires 8/31.
- SAKS FIFTH AVENUE: Spend $150 and get a free subscription to Harper’s Bazaar with code BAZAAR. Free shipping on orders of $150+ with code SHIPAUG.
- SEPHORA: Free Ojon hair serum with $25+ order with code RESTORE. Free Caudalie Vinoperfect moisturizer with any $25+ purchase with code VINOSPF. Free Justin Bieber laptop case with purchsae of 1.7 oz. Someday fragrance with code SOMEDAY. Free 7-day supply of Lancome Genefique anti-aging serum with any purchase with code YOUTH. Free BB cream sample with $25+ purchase (choose 1 of 3) with code BBCREAM. Free Clinique acne treatment with any $25+ purchase with code ACNE. Free mini-self tanner with $25+ order (choose from Bare Escentuals, Dr. Brandt, Clarins, or St. Tropez) with code SUNKISS. Free Bobbi Brown foundation samples with any purchase with code BBTRIO. 2 free Bliss Poetic Waxing Strips for Body with any order with code WAX. Free YSL Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils deluxe sample with $25+ order with code FAUXCILS. Free Dior Lash Primer with $25+ order with code DIORMAX.
- SKINSTORE.COM: 20% off select staff favorites with code G2G20, expiration unknown.
- THE BODY SHOP (USA): Free shipping on all $50+ orders, expires 8/28. Buy 2, get 1 free on select products, expires 8/28.
- YSL: Free shipping on any order, no code necessary.
I don’t, but I’ve never been someone that follows celebrities (for anything)!
Do you have a question idea? Submit yours here.
- Other - I'll tell you in the comments!
Total Voters: 3,705
Feel free to elaborate on your answer in the comment section! 🙂
MAC Stunner Blush
MAC Me Over: Stunner Blush
MAC Stunner Blush ($19.50 for 0.21 oz.) is described a “light coral pink” with a satin finish. It has more pink than coral–I would describe as a pale, strawberry pink with a hint of peach. It has a champagne-beige sheen, which gives it a less-than-perfectly-pink color. It is pinker than the softer side of MAC Mighty Aphrodite. It is a little lighter than Benefit Bella Bamba.
What’s nice about this shade is that despite its lightness, there is no chalky look or feel, and the pigmentation is there–but as a lighter color, it’s just light. I expect this shade to do well and be one of the more popular items from the launch; I think it will flatter cool and warm complexions. I do think it might be too light for deeper skin tones, but it might make a nice rosy highlighter.
MAC Moleskin Eyeshadow
MAC Me Over: Eyeshadows
There are six shades of MAC Eyeshadow ($15.00 for 0.05 oz.) launched with MAC Me Over. They include: Carbonized (frosty dark brown), Creamy Bisque (mid-tone ivory with pearlized pigments), Moleskin (nude brown), Mythical (frosty copper red), Outre (mid-tone mustard), and Satin Taupe (taupe with silver shimmer).
- Carbonized is a rich chocolate brown with bronze shimmer. The color payoff is lovely with a really soft and smooth texture. This shade has a veluxe pearl finish (so it is only 0.04 oz.). Urban Decay Lost is a bit similar, but it has a more reflective sheen and appears lighter, which is the same reason why Inglot #422 is not a dupe. It’s similar to MAC Centre Stage but with less shimmer. Wet ‘n’ Wild Comfort Zone is less brown.
- Creamy Bisque is a soft, creamy ivory with a pink tint. The finish has a pearly sheen. The pigmentation is pretty good, and I can see this being a go-to highlighter for some. This shade has a frost finish. MAC Blanc Type is more beige. It’s more like a less frosted Phloof!
- Moleskin is a softened, medium brown with a subtle, caramel warmth. This shade has a matte finish. It feels more like a satin to me, though–it has the same texture and, to some degree, the finish. It has good color payoff. It is a touch warmer than Urban Decay Naked but similar, though Naked has a softer formula. Inglot #337 is similar but has a redder base.
- Mythical is a coppery brown with a metallic shimmer-sheen. This shade has a veluxe pearl finish (so it is only 0.04 oz.). The pigmentation is good, but the color itself has a faded quality to it, and the texture is smooth and soft. It is lighter than theBalm Racy Kacy, less brown and red-tinted compared to MAC Faux Gold. It’s also a muted version of Coppering.
- Outre is a mustard-y brown–it has this mustard yellow tinge to it. This shade has a matte finish. It has a soft, smooth texture with lovely color payoff. It is reminiscent of MAC Ochre Style, which had shimmer in it. Double Feature 4 is muddier–it is grayer and browner. It’s darker and more yellowed than MAC Bamboo.
- Satin Taupe is a dark taupe with a hint of burgundy and a frosted finish. This shade has a frost finish, and it is part of the permanent range. It is similar to Bare Escentuals Meteorite.
The four I’ve tested so far are good. The texture of both Mythical and Satin Taupe are excellent, but the color payoff is good across the board. I think Moleskin, despite its demure manner, will be one that many will look to grab when it launches, because of its similarity to the famous Urban Decay Naked–consider it a sleeper hit. I know Outre will look awful on me, but it has that so-ugly-it’s-pretty kind of appeal.
MAC Me Over is a 51-piece collection for fall, which will launch in North America on August 25th, 2011 and internationally in September 2011. It will launch online approximately August 23rd but there is no concrete online launch date. All products–unless otherwise noted–are limited edition.