Have you joined MyTemptalia yet? Register
and start having fun today!
Kings & Queens is a body care line I’ve seen carried at Nordstrom, but the price of their products isn’t what you’d expect from Nordstrom. Seriously, if I can get out of Nordstrom without spending $100+, it’s been a very good day! They’ve just created a set of their awesome shower gels for guess what… $8! Yes, eight bucks! (And yes, I know it’s cheaper by the oz. to purchase one shower gel alone, but who doesn’t like to try scents out to find the one you really love first?)
Anyway, Kings & Queens is also carried at other major retailers like Beauty.com (which is where you can find this set). I absolutely adored the scent of Sultan of Granada (as did my boyfriend, who I think ended up using most of it). This is a great way to try other scents without breaking the bank. Plus, I’m sure some of you will be traveling soon enough with summer just a few months away, and each showergel in the set is 1 oz., making them totally travel-friendly.
Royal Favorites Set ($8.00)
- Nefertiti Honey Showergel
- Chinese Princess Jasmine showergel
- Queen Isabella Cinnamon Orange Showergel
- Emperor Akbar Mango Showergel
- Sultan of Granada Lemon Flavor Showergel
LUSH Celebrates Easter with Gifts & Bath Bombs
Happy Easter Gift ($29.95)
- Pink One: Candy Fluffy Bath Bomb shell holds Rock Star Soap and Flosty Gritter Bubble Bar
- Yellow One: Honey Bee Bath Bomb shell holds Honey I Washed the Kids Soap and Ma Bar Bubble Bar
Bunny Bath Bombs ($4.95)
- Fluff Bun
- Choco Bun
- English Country Bunkin
- Honey Bun
Mini Egg Bath Bombs ($5.95)
- Fluffy Egg
- Choccy Egg
- English Countryside
Availability: Now available in-store and online (though many are showing out of stock currently).
See more product images… Continue reading →
Kerastase Paris is giving you 30% off “soon to be out of stock products.” Just use promo code VIP30 at checkout to receive the discount. The promotion runs March 26th through April 10th. Some products that qualify for the promotion are Serum Apres-Soleil, Vinyle Nutri_Sculpt, Lip-Recharge, and Bain Elasto-Curl.
I’ve never used products by Kerastase Paris, but I thought I’d pass on the code, as many of you requested more beauty steals and deals in the feedback survey!
Updated: If you visit this link, you will be directed specifically to the private sale.
Fill in the survey below with your answers, and then share your answers with us in the comments section!
Instructions: Fill in the survey below with your answers, and then share it with us in the comments section!
When was the last time you cleaned your makeup brushes?: [answer]
When do you remove your makeup?: [answer]
Favorite green eyeshadow?: [answer]
Gilt Groupe is an invite-only sales community that offers luxury brands at up to 70% off retail. Today, they’re having a sale on Smashbox! For instance, they have their Get Glowing Kit ($46 retail, on sale for $22) and Master Class Brush Collection ($89 retail, on sale for $45). I’m inviting you to join should you love yourself some Smashbox on sale
The Latest Coupon Codes for Your Favorite Beauty Retailers
- Benefit Cosmetics has free shipping with any $50 purchase, use code PRETTY50. Expires 8/31/09. Free international shipping on any $115 purchase, use code WORLD115. Expires 12/31/09. Free shipping with purchase of Smokin’ Eyes Kit with code SMOKYEYE. Expires 3/31/09. Free color plump with any $35 purchase, no code necessary.
- Bliss is offering a full-sized Blood Orange+White Pepper Body Butter with orders of $75 or more (click link).
- Bobbi Brown has free shipping with code BEST. Expires 5/13/09.
- The Body Shop has a promotion for $10 off $40 or more with code HOLIDAY. Expires 3/31/09.
- The Container Store is offering 25% off store-wide. You can use it online with code CLUTTERCREW or download an in-store coupon.
- Estee Lauder is offering a Time Zone 4-piece sample set with $50 purchase and free shipping with code TIMEZONE. Expires 6/30/09. You can try a Nutritious Powder Makeup 4-piece sample set with $50 purchase and free shipping with code NUTRITIUOS. Expires 6/30/09. Free shipping on purchases over $25 with code SUBSCRIBE2009.
- Laura Mercier has free shipping with code LMWELCOME09.
- LUSH is giving you 15% off with code GIFTFORYOU09. Expires 6/30/09. If you spend $65 or more, you can get a free Angels on Bare Skin cleanser with code SUPERANGELS09.
- MAC Cosmetics has free shipping with code CS93LIVECHAT or SS09.
- Mario Badescu has 15% off with code BARGAINS. You can get 10% off using code MARTHA10 or 52609.
- NeimanMarcus.com has a Guerlain GWP of Orchidee Lip & Eye Cream with Any Guerlain purchase. They’re also offering free shipping at any price with code NMSHIP.
- Philosophy is offering $6 off Hope In a Jar (8. oz.) with code OPRAH. Free vanilla birthday cake lip shine with any $25 purchase with code BIRTHDAYCAKE. Expires 4/15/09. Get 3 shower gels for $33 with code PHILO3FOR33.
- Prescriptives is offering free standard shipping on orders of $35 or more with code FREESHIP3. Expires 6/30/09.
- Shu Uemura has free shipping on any order with code SHU07, REGISTER1, or SHU12.
- Smashbox is running a promotion for $25 off $100 with code SAVE25.
- Tarte Cosmetics is giving you a free lash curler ($15 value) when you buy Lights, Camera, Splashes!, Lash Hugger, 4 Day Stay, or Rejuvelash mascaras. Just use code CURLER. Expires 3/31/09.
- YSL is offering free shipping on any foundation order with code FOUNDATION.