Have you joined MyTemptalia yet? Register
and start having fun today!
Dior Announces The First Edition of its Online Auction: Adore Dior
Sept 15 – Sept 25, 2008 / 10 days Only for Dior Divas @ www.adoredior.com
Dior invites beauty Divas everywhere to show how much they Adore Dior with the first ever online auction this September – www.adoredior.com. No Diva will want to miss snapping up one of 7 sensational once-in-a-lifetime prizes. The auction celebrates the fun and excitement of being part of the Dior Diva VIP Club – the network for passionate, devoted, absolutely addicted Dior Divas who can never get enough of Dior beauty – and splashy, fun-filled Dior hot new website – www.dior.com – launching soon.
Proceeds Go to Look Good…Feel Better
Because Dior knows their Divas always want to do good as well as look good, all proceeds from the winning bids will go to benefit Look Good…Feel Better, a program that empowers women to deal successfully with appearance-related effects of cancer and its treatment. See documents for more information about the LGFB program.
7 Sensational Prizes
- Darling Diva – a Couture Handbag filled with Best of Dior’s Makeup Collection.
- Precious Diva – a day of Beauty on Park Avenue in New York City, with famous dermatologist, Dr. Neil Sadick.
- Networking Diva – a lunch in New York City the CEO of Dior Fashion and Beauty in New York City.
- Professional Diva – the chance to live the dream with a one-month internship at Dior Beauty.
- Golden Diva – a luxurious private indulgence in your home. Gourmet dinner by a private chef following pampering by Dior.
- Glam Diva - shop ’til you drop and learn Backstage Beauty lessons from a Diorshow Artist in New York City. Show it all off at a VIP dinner.
- Design Diva – show your savoir-faire with an original Diva-inspired work of Art by an up-and-coming artist.
I’ll be bidding, but I’m pretty sure I will be outbid, LOL. Wish I could give more to the cause! It’s hard to choose just one prize to concentrate bidding on. What prize would you love to win? Will you be bidding?
- Eyes: UDPP, Mac e/s in Parfait Amour, Nocturnelle, Beauty Marked, Carbon and Ricepaper, Red Cherry lashes #46, L’Oreal Hip Color Truth Creme Eyeliner in Teal
- Face: Revlon Custom Creations in Deep and CoverGirl loose translucent powder in Honey
- Lips: NYX Mauve lip liner, added MAC Cool Lip Palette in Plink! with Sugarshot
See more photos! Continue reading →
We have three breakdowns straight from the amazing artists at MAC HQ from Day 5 of Fashion Week! Can you spot some new products?
Continue reading →
Here are nine runway looks from the past few days! (More to come…) Which ones are your favorites? I love the eyes are Carolina Herrera, the cheeks at Threeasfour, the glowing, sculpted skin of Thakoon, and the pop of gold at Tuleh.
Carolina Herrera / Diane von Furstenberg / Marc Jacobs
Proenza Schouler / Thakoon / Threeasfour
Tuleh / DKNY / Herve Leger
Lancome’s Oscillation Mascara ($34.00) was available for one-day for early purchase back in July. My curiousity was piqued enough for me to shell out the big bucks and pick one up from my local Lancome Boutique. I’ve been using it on and off since then, trying to decide whether I love it or just like it. Some days, I love it, and other days, it’s not a bad mascara, but it doesn’t give me the volume I want.
Here are the requirements in my holy grail mascara:
Thickens lashes without clumping
Lengthens lashes to false lashes’ length or BEYOND!
Blackest of black color
Doesn’t flake or smudge during the day
Easy to use on both upper and lower lashes
How does Lancome’s Oscillation measure up? Continue reading →
On Monday, I took my little sister back to school shopping, and since I was in a shopping mood myself, I figured I’d sneak a few peeks while I was with her. When I shop for clothes, I’ve learned that a neutral look is best. I like to coordinate colors with my outfit, and if they clash, it drives me bananas. In fact, I’ve often tried something on that clashes, and then not liked the outfit–when in reality, I’d have loved it if the makeup matched! Thus, something neutral and easy that can go with everything is ideal. I thought I’d use a smidge of teal to add some pop overall.
You will need the following…
- Eyes: Ricepaper eyeshadow (neutral white highlighter), Gorgeous Gold eyeshadow (green-toned gold), Urban Decay Covet 24/7 Liner (teal), Lancome Oscillation mascara (black)
- Cheeks: Peachykeen blush (soft peachy pink)
- Lips: Givenchy Romantic Dandy lipstick (pink), C-Thru lipglass (nude beige)
- Brushes: 266 (firm, angled brush), 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 129 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: N/A
Directions: Define brows using a coordinating powder shadow applied with the 266 brush. Apply Ricepaper eyeshadow to lower lid with the 239. Line lower lash line with Urban Decay Covet 24/7 Liner. Soften edge with Gorgeous Gold eyeshadow smudged with the 219. Sweep apples of cheeks with Peachykeen using the 129. Apply Givenchy Romantic Dandy lipstick to lips, and then top with C-Thru lipglass for color and shine.
Check out more photos! Continue reading →