Have you joined MyTemptalia yet? Register
and start having fun today!
Origins is kicking off their Earth Month campaigns for April! Starting April 2nd, the stores hosting recycling events are offering the first 100 people who return cosmetic empties for recycling will receive a deluxe sample of A Perfect World Intensely Hydrating Body Cream with White Tea.
To celebrate the Nationwide events, Origins is a lucky Temptalia reader the chance to win a basket full of A Perfect World products valued at $125. The products are A Perfect World Deep Cleanser with White Team, Antioxidant Moisturizer with White Tea, Liquid Moisture with White Tea and White Tea Skin Guardian.
To enter: participate in one of the following methods…
(1) Upload images to the Origins Facebook Page
(2) Post images on Flickr, make sure to tag all photos with “Origins Trash Talk”
(3) Tweet to your green heart’s delight using the tag #OriginsTrashTalk
And then comment in this post with the link to your image!
Plus, for every new Facebook Fan and every image of beauty epities uploaded to Flickr and tagged “Origins Trash Talk,” Origins will plant a tree.
NARS Summer 2009 Collection
As NARS turns fifteen this year, the brand’s commitment to creating products that defy convention remains unwavering. The NARS woman has never been content to fade into the background, and this summer is no exception. “The look for the summer 2009 collection is sophisticated, but colorful,” says Francois Nars, founder and creative director of NARS cosmetics. That translates to glowing, sun-kissed skin, shimmering peachy-hued lips and high-drama eyes in deep, shimmering tones of metallic-flecked topaz or sparkling azure. Whether your vision of perfect summer conjures up images of Morocco’s kaleidoscopic bazaars, the pristine Art Deco structures of Ocean Drive or the endless white sand beaches and cerulean waters of a Caribbean island, this season’s vivid yet versatile color palette is the perfect complement.
- Tropic Single Eyeshadow $22
- Scorching Sun Duo Eyeshadow $32
- Irresistiblement Bronzing Powder $30
- Falbala and Outsider Lipstick $24
- Belize Lipgloss $24
- Tonga Lip Pencil $20
- Adelita Nail Polish $16
Available: May 2009 at narscosmetics.com
Get more details and images… Continue reading →
What are your makeup staples? What specific products do you constantly use? (If you have too many, think of maybe 10!)
Studio Fix Fluid foundation, 182 buffer brush, Mario Badescu cleanser, Volcanic Ash Exfoliator, Kate Somerville Oil Free Moisturizer pretty much top my list.
This is a look from a couple of weeks ago I’m sick with some sort of nasty cold, so I’ve not been so keen on wearing makeup these past few days. Hopefully the bug will move on to someone else to plague soon enough. I hope everybody’s week has been treating them well–two more days ’til the weekend, yay!
Happy April Fool’s Day
You will need the following…
- Eyes: Soft Ochre paint pot (neutral base), Rose Blanc eyeshadow (white-yellow), Texture eyeshadow (light reddish brown), Shroom eyeshadow (neutral highlighter), Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Stash (antique gold), Plushlash mascara (black)
- Cheeks: Honey High-Light Powder (peachy-gold)
- Lips: Chanel Monte Carlo lipstick (sheer coral), Chanel Tangerine Dream Aqualumiere Gloss (coral)
- Brushes: 266 (firm, angled brush), 226 (fluffy crease brush), 214 (smudge brush), 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 129 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: Rose Blanc = Nylon
Directions: Define brows using a coordinating powder shadow applied with the 266 brush. Apply Soft Ochre paint pot all over the lid as the base. On the lid, apply Rose Blanc eyeshadow using the 239. Apply Texture eyeshadow to the crease with the 226. Sweep Shroom eyeshadow underneath the brow bone to highlight. Finish with Urban Decay Stash Liner on lower lash line, and Plushlash mascara on lashes. Sweep apples of cheeks with Honey High-Light Powder using the 129. Apply Monte Carlo lipstick to lips, and then top with Chanel Tangerine Dream Aqualumiere Gloss for color and shine.
Check out more photos! Continue reading →
If you could revamp Philosophy Purity Made Simple, what would you change? What would you keep the same? How would you make it an even better product?
This is not an official promotional image for the collection.
MAC Euristocrats II Collection
U.S. Launch Date: July 2nd, 2009
Lipstick (Limited Edition)
- Costa Chic Light coral (Frost)
- Naked Paris Mid-tone brown with multi deminsional pearlized pigments Lustre)
- Patisserie Creamy neutral pink (Lustre)
- Milan Mode Deep pink with multi-dimensional pearlized pigments (Lustre)
- London Life Deep berry with multi-pearl pigments (Lustre)
- Saint Germain Pastel pink (Amplified)
- Cockney Yellow red with multi-diminsional pearl pigments (Lustre)
See what dazzeglasses come out with this launch, too! Continue reading →