Everybody Shares Their Tips on Going Green
Arti Upadhyay designer for Neuarua Shoes suggests,
- Try to bring lunch from home in a container, by bringing a reusable container you can help to minimize packaging waste.
- Unplug all your appliances when you are not home, this will help to conserve energy.
- Try using cloth napkins instead of paper; it saves trees and it is a much more sophisticated feel for any sort of dinning experience.
- Take public transportation
Celeste Lilore designer for Restore Clothing points out:
- 70% of the environmental impact of clothing comes from garment care, for the least possible impact make sure to wash clothing responsibly with cold water, biodegradable detergent, no chlorine bleach and be sure to line dry each piece.
Marina Kievsky designer for AUM Couture always try to:
- Use the least about of paperwork, we often print files when it is unnecessary and the paper just get throws out. She also suggests they you drink water from Eco-friendly refillable water bottles—every year, more than 26 billion bottles are thrown away.