Have you joined MyTemptalia yet? Register
and start having fun today!
Leonardo Manetti for Davines @ Timo Weiland
Leonardo Manetti of ION Studio for Davines at the Timo Weiland presentation. Leonardo created a look inspired by blending the Edwardian Era and New Romanticism.
Get the Look
To get this half-up look, Leonardo used a variety of Davines products. First however, Leonardo took the front sections of the girl’s hair and pinned it half way back. Then for the back he sprayed the hair with Davines Defining Texturizer, Leonardo’s favorite product from Davines!, to enhance the texture. Next he applied Davines Defining Volume Mousse to create volume and add shine.
Once the products were applied, Leonardo dried the hair creating voluminous locks. With a one-inch curling iron, Leonardo took different sized strands of hair and curled them. To finish, he used the Davines Glam Power spray, a unique a versatile finishing spray used to set any style and provide a strong, long-lasting hold without stiffness.
See more photos… Continue reading →
Frederic Fekkai @ Marchesa
“The Marchesa collection is always breathtaking and elegant; it is exhilarating to create a red carpet look that matches the ultimate glamour and sophistication of the clothing” – Frederic Fekkai
Get the Look
Renato Campora, lead stylist for Frédéric Fekkai, created an ultra shiny and striking look for the Marchesa Spring 2010 show. Campora mixed the Fekkai COIFF™ Extra Control Styling Gel with the Fekkai COIFF™ Strong Hold Volume Mousse to slick hair into a ponytail in the middle of the back of the head. He then wrapped the ponytail into a tight bun. The look was completed with Fekkai Brilliant Glossing Cream for added shine and brilliance.
Get a breakdown for Fekkai at Proenza Schouler and see more photos… Continue reading →
MAC @ ThreeAsFour
“Yoko Ono’s drawings were the inspiration for the makeup.” — Andrea Helgadottir
Get the Look
- EYE: Invisible Set Powder – dusted around the eyes to prep the skin. Rapidblack Penultimate Liner – dotted across eyes in three different designs to define and create dimension.
- FACE: Select Cover-Up Concealer – sheered over face. Pinch Me Sheertone Blush – dusted onto apples of cheeks.
- LIP: Lip Conditioner – applied to lips to moisturize. Select Cover-Up Concealer – patted around edges of lips to softly diffuse lip line.
See breakdown for Tommy Hilfiger… Continue reading →
MAC @ Peter Som
“The inspiration was created after looking through photographs of Brigitte Bardot. These are young girls who want to look made-up. Colourful, sweet and chic.” – Tom Pecheux
Get the Look
- EYE: PRO Red Violet Eye Shadow – applied to lid, from lash line up to brow and underneath the eye. Fascinating Eye Kohl – added to inner corners of the eye to brighten. Emphasize Sculpt and Shape Powder – layered on top of the Fascinating. Blackdazzle Dazzlelash Mascara – layered through the top and bottom lashes.
- FACE: Studio Sculpt Foundation – to prep the skin. PRO Bright Coral Blush – swept generously from side of face, over temple, down around to cheek bones. Emphasize Sculpt and Shape Powder – brushed onto the tops of cheekbones and down the nose to highlight. Invisible Set Powder – dusted over skin to create a soft, matte finish.
- LIP: Pink Burst Lipstick – brushed onto the lips for a fuchsia lip. Invisible Set Powder – tapped over lips for a soft, matte look.
Get the breakdowns for Doo.Ri and Proenza Schouler! Continue reading →
What’s on your nails right now? Share!
Skittles nails… chipped, LOL! Long overdue for removal.
Welcome to Free For Haul Fridays!
A play on Oh No They Didn’t’s “Free For All Fridays,” every Friday is Free For Haul Fridays! Friday is a day for fun — whether you’re already off enjoying your weekend or if you just need a way to get through til the end of the work day, FFH is here for you!
Share your latest beauty hauls! Once you’ve done that… say anything you’d like. Recommend your favorite book, or tell us what you just started reading; share a great dessert recipe or a photo of your pet (which is sure to be the cutest, yeah?).
Now… have at it!