- APOTHICA: Free shipping on orders of $49+
- BEAUTY.COM: $10 off $60 – you MUST click through this link to receive the offer.
- BENEFIT: Free shipping on $50+ purchases with code PRETTY50, expires 10/26. Free international shipping with $115+ purchases with code WORLD115, expires 10/26. Free Stay Don’t Stray (mini) with $50+ orders (add product to bag) and enter code ALLURING, expires 3/7.
- BIGELOW CHEMISTS: 10% off orders of $50+ with code BIG151, expires 3/15.
- BLISS: Free travel size Youth moisturizer when you purchase the full size with code FAIRY109. Free shipping on Pro Sizes with code SHIPPRO.
- BOBBI BROWN: Free full-size Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner in Indigo Ink and free shipping with $65+ order with code FAV77, expires 4/1. Free full-size Buff Glitter Lip Gloss and free shipping on $65+ orders with code BUFF77, expires 4/1. Free full-size Gold Dust Metallic Eyeshadow and free shipping on $65+ orders with code GOLD77, expires 4/1.
- CLINIQUE: Enjoy 2 makeup minis with any $35+ purchase with code MAKEUP, expires 4/4.
- CRABTREE & EVELYN: Buy 1, get 1 50% off on Lip Butters, expires 3/7.
- DARPHIN: Free deluxe sample of Aromatic Renewing Balm with next purchase, no code required, expires 3/30. Free standard shipping and deluxe sample of Youthful Radiance Camellia Mask with code WELCOME10, expires 3/30. Free travel-size Lipid-Replenishing Smoothing Balm for Body with $75+ purchase with code BALM11, expires 3/10.
- DERMADOCTOR.COM: 10% off orders of $40+ with code LINK40, expires 3/13.
- GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY: Free shipping on $75+ orders, expires 3/6. Free shipping on $75+ orders with code DESIGNER10.
- KIEHLS: Free shipping on $50+ orders
- LANCOME: Receive a 5 piece deluxe sample collection and free shipping with $45+ purchase with code DLUXMAR, expires 3/6. Receive 5 full-size lipsticks with $35+ purchase with code MARCHBDAY, expires 3/31. Receive a 3 piece sample collection and free shipping with $35+ purchase with code MARSPECIAL, expires 3/30. Receive 4 piece sample collection and free shipping with $45+ purchase with code AMARCH.
- ORIGINS: Free exclusive tote bag and Make A Difference Hand Cream with $35+ purchase with code SPRINGTOTE, expires 3/31.
- SAKS FIFTH AVENUE: Receive a luxurious introduction to The Hydrating Infusion with any La Mer purchase with code LAMER65, expires 5/2.
- SEPHORA: Free shipping on orders of $50+. Free Murad skincare sample trio with code RESURGE. Free Bare Escentuals RareMinerals eye cream with code RAREEYE. Free deluxe-size Aquolina body mousse with any purchase with code PINKSUGAR. Free Bliss mini rollerball with any purchase with code BLISSFUL. Free travel-size Dr. Brandt Intensolution treatment with any purchase with code BLEMISHFREE.
- THE BODY SHOP: Buy 2, Get 1 free on all skincare, expires 3/13.
- YSL: Free overnight shipping on all orders with code OVERNIGHT, expires 3/5.
Most recently, MAC’s Peacocky eyeshadows.
Zoya’s Green Trio Promo
Zoya is having a special promo from March 4th through March 7th, 2011 (ending at 11:59PM EST) to get a trio of green polishes (Suvi, Shawn, and Ivanka) for $5 (plus standard shipping, which is $7). The trio would normally be $24 but will end up being $12 (inclusive of shipping), so it’s still 50% off. To take advantage of this offer, just head to the Get Your Green On page and add to your cart.
Consumers only, Continental USA only, valid credit card with sufficient funds needed to process order, Limit one per customer. Any additional trios (Zoya Suvi, Zoya Ivanka can Zoya Shawn) be purchased at retail price. Valid 3/4/2011 – 3/7/2011 at 11:59PM EST. Non-Transferable. Not Valid with any other promotions or offers. Standard S/H applies. For complete details see Zoya’s blog.
ZOYA SOLD OUT OF ALL THREE SHADES & HAS ENDED THE PROMOTION. They did tweet that they’ll have another great promotion out in the next few weeks.
Did You Know? Temptalia’s Sidebar
With over four years’ worth of content (8,997 posts to-date!), it can be difficult to navigate through past content. We try do categorize/tag posts as appropriate, but we also use our sidebar to highlight certain categories, features, or posts that we think are helpful or “most wanted” in a sense. We have always had these, but based on your feedback, you can now find the following tabs in our sidebar (which is on nearly every page!):
- LAUNCHES shows the eight most recent posts for new collections and product launches from all brands.
- MAC LAUNCHES shows the eight most recent posts for new MAC collections and product launches.
- DRUGSTORE REVIEWS shows the eight most recent reviews for drugstore/budget beauty products (we also have a category for all budget beauty reviews under Features).
- FEATURES shows the various extras we have available to readers–like the Foundation Matrix and the Dupe List–so you can always get to them quickly.
- REVIEWS BY RATING shows all of the rating tags (which have always been in place) but in one spot, so you can browse by rating with ease. (Please keep in mind, however, that we did not rate products from the beginning, so not all reviews are rated and therefore do not show up through these tags.)
- AFFILIATES shows various retailers that Temptalia has an affiliate relationship with. If you want to help support Temptalia, when you click through one of the affiliate links and make a purchase, we will receive a small percentage (2-5% typically) of your purchase total.
Chanel Teheran (56) Rouge Coco Lipstick ($32.00 for 0.12 oz.) is a frosted pinked coral with soft iridescent pink-fuchsia shimmer. It’s a warmer shade, which means it will suit warmer complexions with ease. I think the way the pink sheen catches the light may make it wearable for cooler skin tones, though. For a Rouge Coco, it has a surprising amount of color coverage–virtually opaque–and didn’t seem as dry as other shades I’ve tried with similar frost finishes.
my thoughts on the formula: Rouge Coco is a slightly drier formula, because most of the shades are frost finishes, but I don’t find it drying–it’s just not moisturizing. It has a light vanilla-rose scent that’s rather faint but still detectable. It doesn’t seem to linger, though. On average, Rouge Cocos last four hours on me. I like the formula overall, and the shade range tends to be very wearable with a wide variety of colors from pinks to browns to reds.
What’s the Best Under Eye Concealer…?
What brand/product wins this category? What makes it so fabulous?
Thanks to Jenny for today’s topic!