Have you joined MyTemptalia yet? Register
and start having fun today!
Remember rumors about MAC coming out with a loose mineral foundation? True rumors indeed!
Loose Mineralize Powder | February 14, 2008
- Light Neutral pale ivory
- Light Medium Light neutral beige
- Medium Beige
- Medium Plus Tan beige
- Medium Dark Rich tan
- Medium Deep Deep golden tan
- Dark Caramel
- Deep Dark Deep caramel
- Deeper Dark Milk chocolate
Strobe | March 6, 2008
- Strobe Cream
- Strobe Liquid
Tinted Lip Conditioners with SPF15
- Strobe Kiss Sheer coral with golden strobe pearlized pigments
- Strobe Rays Light caramel with golden red strobe pearlized pigments
- Strobe Blossom Light blue/pink with red strobe pearlized pigments
- Strobe Current Sheer plum with golden red strobe pearlized pigments
- Strobe Beam Clear with strobe pearlized pigments.
Beauty Powder Blush | March 13, 2008
- Eversun Neutral peach bronze with gold pearlized pigments
- Feeling Plum with silver pearlized pigments
- Joyous Peach with gold pearlized pigments
- Secret Blush Neutral plum with gold pearlized pigments
- Serenely Deep brownish red with gold pearlized pigments
- Shy Beauty Pastel apricot with gold pearlized pigments
- Sweetness Intense blue pink with pealized pigments
- True Romantic Midtone pink with silver pearlized pigments
Source for Strobe & Beauty Powder Blush
If you were using MAC’s Russian Red, what look would you create with it? What shadows would you use? What would you use on cheeks? Anything added to the lips?
Create a look using whatever you want, as long as you include Russian Red! Feel free to share links to photos of your look(s) using it in the comments.
Do you consider yourself a makeup collector? Sure you use some of what you buy, but do you often buy just to have it in your “collection”? Do you consider what you have going an actual collection, similar to someone’s stamp collection?
So I finally decided to do a look using Dior’s Pink May Quint from their Spring 2008 collection, which is awfully pretty look at. It really does work well with the spring palette, but considering how rainy it has been, I felt like I needed to darken it somehow. I decided on darker lips, which was a mistake, as they were just too dark and too reddish/burgundy for this look. Next time, I’d opt for pairing it with a medium-dark pink instead. The lip color was cool, just not with this look. I even tried to fix it, but no luck – only way to do it was to take it all off (which I hate to do!).
I used Soft Ochre paint pot all over lid, Dior Pink May Quint light peach on inner lid, Dior Pink May Quint light warm pink-purple on middle of lid, Dior Pink May Quint dark purple on outer lid and crease, Clue eyeshadow on outer crease, Dior Pink May Quint light white-gold above crease and on brow, Feline kohl power on lower lash line, and Dior Pink May Quint light white-gold on lower lash line. I wore Petalpoint blush with Micro Pink beauty powder to highlight and Sculpt sculpting powder to contour. I had Wild ‘Bout You lipstick with Crystal Rose lipglass on my lips in the first set. In the second set, I added Negligee lipglass and Backlit 3D glass.
Continue reading →
- Sign up to get notices about Fafi directly from MAC! Plus, check around for Fafi events nationwide! Also, be sure you take a look at the full color story for Fafi before you make your trip.
- Swatches for the two lipglasses from limited edition release of A Mei.
Now, you’re urged to check out what else is happening in the beauty blogosphere… Continue reading →
What body products do you use regularly? Do you have a favorite body cream/lotion? A fan of sunless tanner? What makes your body bangin’?
I think I have a zillion and one body creams/lotions in my cabinets, so I just pull them out at random. I use Lush’s shower gel or Philosophy’s shower gel. I have to say… the body doesn’t get much else, LOL.