Have you joined MyTemptalia yet? Register
and start having fun today!
Quick Look: Soft Neutrals & Chanel Lips
I meant to post this awhile ago, but I forgot — this was an ultra quick look I did in the beginning of February! On top of MAC Soft Ochre paint pot (as a base), I wore MAC Ricepaper eyeshadow all over the lid (and brow bone) with MAC Woodwinked eyeshadow in the crease–and that’s about it! Oh! and Baked by Urban Decay for liner, I believe… (This is why you’re not supposed to *forget* to post stuff, because then you just forget what’s in it!) Benefit Sugarbomb for blush with Chanel Mandarin Rouge Allure Laque.
What’s YOUR quick look?
Welcome to Free For Haul Fridays!
A play on Oh No They Didn’t’s “Free For All Fridays,” every Friday is Free For Haul Fridays! Friday is a day for fun — whether you’re already off enjoying your weekend or if you just need a way to get through til the end of the work day, FFH is here for you!
Share your latest beauty hauls! Once you’ve done that… say anything you’d like. Tell us about the greatest thing that happened to you this week, why your pet is the cutest, what you’re doing this weekend… whatever!
First, I’ll share mine!
I picked up “It” Girl Lipstick by Lancome and a new tube of Chanel Exceptionnel mascara (lurve!) just yesterday while at Nordstrom!
Now… have at it!
What colors/shades complement your eye color the most? Share your favorites (and don’t forget to tell us your eye color!).
I have hazel eyes, and I feel like golds and greens really work well for me.
Thanks to Michele for this question!
Chanel Rouge Coco Debuts!
It’s official, Rouge Coco has launched. I did a sneak peek review last week with five of the shades, and I’m about to head out in a few to check out the rest of the line-up at my local Nordstrom just put up swatches of all thirty lipsticks now available. Exciting!
Rouge Coco ($30.00)
- Beige Felin (01)
- Perle (02)
- Secret (03)
- Cashmere (04)
- Mademoiselle (05)
- Egerie (06)
- La Pausa (08)
- Organdi Rose (09)
- Camelia (10)
- Legende (11)
- Muse (14)
- Ruban Rose (15)
- Taffetas Rose (16)
- Orchidee (17)
- Rouge Noir (18)
- Gabrielle (19)
- Rose Comete (20)
- Rivoli (21)
- Paris (22)
- Rouge Orage (23)
- Bel Respiro (24)
- Vendome (25)
- Venise (26)
- Talisman (27)
- Ballet Russe (29)
- Cambon (31)
- Sycomore (32)
- Bois des Iles (33)
- Satin (34)
- Lune Rousse (36)
If you don’t want to shop in-store, you can shop online for Rouge Coco at…
See swatches of the thirty lipsticks now available… Continue reading →
What’s the Best Moisturizer for Dry Skin…?
What brand/product wins this category? Any particular reason it wins?
MAC Pro Longwear Lustre Lipcolour: Jazz-Y-Razz, Night Rose, Lishious,
Boss Brown, Betwixt, Sappho
MAC Tabloid Beauty: Pro Longwear Lustre Lipcolour Reviews, Photos, Swatches, Lip Swatches
Pro Longwear Lustre Lipcolours only vary from the regular PLWs in one way: they have a shimmery gloss on the end. However, you can actually purchase replacement gloss ends (just alone), and you can always opt to swap it for the regular clear gloss or replace it with the shimmery one. I’d recommend the same application technique with these as I did in the previous post. Oh, and while I’m remembering, last I checked, you can B2M for these as well… (Hopefully, someone who has done B2M more recently than I–it’s been many months for me–can confirm or deny!)
Pro Longwear Lustre Lipcolour ($21.00)
- Jazz-Y-Razz is a shimmery, almost frost finish shade of muted pinky-beige. MAC describes this shade as “dirty plum with pearl,” but I really didn’t see much plum in it myself. Despite its frostiness, it applies well and looks even on.
- Night Rose is a beautiful shade of rosy pink with a soft shimmer (which is emphasized by the shimmery gloss coat). This has always been one of my favorites, because it’s so wearable and looks good on a variety of skin tones.
- Lishious is a peachy-brown with champagne shimmer. It looks a little creamy once applied, but it has that shimmer to it as well.
- Boss Brown is a warmed-up brown with a copper/orange tone to it and gold shimmer. Nice, full color coverage.
- Betwixt is a coppery red with copper-bronze shimmer. This is a nice mix of red without being overwhelmingly red. It applies smoothly and gives opaque color.
- Sappho is a plummy berry that really doesn’t have much shimmer in its color coat, but the shimmery gloss coat adds it. This one blends really well with the lip, because it seems to meld with your natural lip color.
See more photos, swatches, & lip swatches! Continue reading →