Giving Thanks — Happy Thanksgiving!
Here in the States, it’s Thanksgiving! It’s one of my favorite holidays, because people come together and (hopefully) enjoy the company. This is also an excellent time to think about the things and people we are thankful to have in our lives–and let them know it!
10 Things I’m Thankful For (Beauty Edition)
- Jack Black Lip Balm to keep my lips moisturized and help them recover after a mad-dash lip swatching session.
- Guerlain Rouge Gs for coming out with the most flattering shades so I actually enjoy just wearing lipstick sometimes!
- China Glaze For Audrey for being the perfect color for summer toes.
- NARS Smudgeproof, because it keeps my shadow in place without affecting the finish and never muting the color.
- Tom Ford Oud Wood for making me want to writhe around in my own sexiness after a spritz, LOL!
- Chanel Exceptionnel for keeping my lashes long, black, and thick.
- Le Metier de Beaute Echo, because you instantly brighten my cheeks and never look like it’s too much.
- Benefit Sugarbomb is a highlighting, barely-there blusher come true and a total go-to on lazy days.
- MAC Brushes — one needs great tools, too!
- Chanel Dragon Rouge Allure Laque, because it makes me feel like a vixen!
10 Things I’m Thankful For (Life Edition)
- The amazing emotional support I receive from my family — they are so encouraging and always there cheering me on.
- My boyfriend for enduring my mindless, nonstop chatter and need to talk 24/7!
- THE MELLANATOR! for being my heart dog. He is my cuddle-bug and wiggling machine that always warms my heart.
- That I only have five more months of school! AH!
- Starbucks White Chocolate Mochas with soy, whip, sugar-free hazelnut, and half-caff. They help me work through the tired!
- New friends (and their fur-babies)!
- Reality TV to help me dissolve into mindlessness after a long day.
- To-do lists (and Outlook!) that help me organized and to not forget half of the things I need to do everyday.
- Italian food, even if it does go straight to my thighs!
- Fuzzy socks that keep your feet nice and warm all night long.