Have you joined MyTemptalia yet? Register
and start having fun today!
Guerlain Summer Splash Color Collection for Summer 2009
Beneath the summer sun emerges a siren or, perhaps, an angel… She is beautiful; in fact she is mesmerising! Resting in the shade of a parasol or protected by the slow rhythm of a fan to dr y the shir t which clings to her moistened skin. Did she dive into the lagoon fully clothed to gather shells with which to make a necklace?
LE2 Waterproof Mascara ($35.00)
- Bleu Cruise (Limited Edition)
- Noir Cruise
- Brun Cruise
Meteorites Illuminating Perfecting Pressed Powder ($65.00)
Terracotta Pearly Shell Illuminating Sun Powder ($65.00)
Ombre Eclat Eyeshadow Palette ($58.00)
Ombre Eclat Mono Eyeshadow ($34.00)
Terracotta Loose Powder Khol ($34.00)
KissKiss Stick Gloss Extreme Shine ($30.00)
- Rose des Sables
- Grenade des Iles
- Corail des Mers
Availability: May 2009 at select Saks Fifth Avenue, Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, Sephora, Bloomingdales and Bergdorf Goodman.
See more product photos… Continue reading →
Temptalia Gives Away MAC Hot Planet Mineralize Blush Duo!
We’re giving away one (1) MAC Hot Planet Mineralize Blush Duo from very limited edition MAC Grand Duos Collection. Submit your entry by leaving a comment in this post and telling us why you want to win.
All entries must be submitted by March 19th, 2009 at 11:59 PM PST. That’s it! This contest is only open to all readers as pursuant to your local state/country’s laws.
Increase Your Chances to Win (For a total of three chances!)
Follow us on Twitter (please include your Twitter name in your comment!).
Subscribe to our RSS via e-mail (see the giant RSS button on the right!).
Does it matter to you if your lipgloss is sticky? Indifferent? Gotta have non-sticky gloss?
Anything is fine by me! I like thicker glosses, though, whether they’re stick or not, but I like a good texture and goop-factor, haha! I feel like my hair still gets caught in my gloss, even if it isn’t sticky!
If you could revamp MAC Nail Lacquer, what would you change? What would you keep the same? How would you make it an even better product?
I’m 12-days into my Crest Get Bright Challenge. You can see last week’s results by checking out my previous update post. I have two more days of whitening to go before I’ve completed the challenge (fourteen days total). (I’m wearing Dior Bronze Harmony Blush in Coral Riviera on my cheeks, otherwise just foundation.)
I don’t have too much to update you with, other than with this week’s photo. The wear/feel of the products has stayed the same, so now it’s really a matter of efficacy. I do feel that my teeth are whiter, though I’m not sure if the difference is really, really noticeable. What do you think?
See comparison from the beginning… Continue reading →
8 Ways to Wear Pink Eyeshadow
Sometimes we all need a little help getting creative when it comes to wearing eyeshadow, so let me share eight ways I’ve come up with to wear Da Bling!
1. Easy Light/Dark. Apply Da Bling eyeshadow all over the lid with the 239 brush. Sweep a dark burgundy purple shade like Shadowy Lady into the crease using a fluffy crease brush a la 222, 224, or 226. Finish by highlighting the area right below the brow with a color with a touch of pink in it, like Hush.
2. Pink Sunsets. Begin by applying Goldmine eyeshadow on the inner third of the eye lid with the 239 brush. Next, layer an orangey-yellow eyeshadow, like Juiced, on the middle third of the lid, slightly overlaying the gold-toned inner eyeshadow. Apply Da Bling eyeshadow on the outer third of the lid, gently sweeping the color into the outermost portion of the crease. Use a fluffy crease to blend the pink shade out. Highlight the brow area with your favorite neutral, highlighting eyeshadow.
3. Shamelessly Dark. Apply Da Bling to the inner third of the eye lid using the 239 brush. Accentuate the outer two-thirds of the eye lid by applying a dark shade, like Carbon, all over the area. Smoke it out by bringing it into the crease with a fluffy crease brush. Highlight the brow bone area.
4. Pink & Purple. Lightly apply Da Bling eyeshadow to the inner half of the lid, lightening it with Hush eyeshadow if necessary. Cover the outer half of the lid with a soft, pastel purple like Beautiful Iris or Digit eyeshadow. Darken the crease with a deeper purple color like Parfait Amour, lightly, with a fluffy crease brush to help diffuse the color. Finish with your choice in highlighters.
See more four more ways to wear Da Bling! Continue reading →