Have you joined MyTemptalia yet? Register
and start having fun today!
Reader Amanda shares this totally gorgeous winter look with us today. She used…
- Revlon Colorstay foundation in 110
- MAC Soft Ochre Paint Pot
- MAC Gesso e/s
- MAC Fascinating e/l
- MAC Teal Pigment
- MAC Minerlize Blush in Dainty
- MAC Minerlize Skinfinish in Lightscapade
- MUFE white feather eyelashes
- Too Faced Smurf glitter eyeliner
See close-ups! Continue reading →
When do you do your makeup? Morning, evening? Only if you’re going out?
I tend to do it only when I have time–which tends to be later mornings or early afternoons!
Best Face Cleanser? What product wins this category?
Lollipop Loving Lipstick
Here are lip swatches of Sugarsweet’s lip products!
- Bubbles is a bit frosty, and it isn’t a creamy finish, so it can skip or leave blotches behind. It gives decent color, and ideally this is worn with other lipsticks and glosses.
- Lollipop Loving is frosty and feels like a lustre or glaze. It’s mostly opaque, though a couple of coats will be required on more pigmented lips.
- Saint Germain is very creamy, and the color itself is quite opaque. You can do one light swipe of the lipstick to get a more toned down version of the color, or you can use two or three coats for an application as pictured.
- Sweet Thing is a shimmery glaze texture. It has decent color pay off, and it does brighten up lips.
- Touch is creamy with a subtle sheen in its finish. The color is rich, and it darkens lips to a neutral tone.
- Consume Me is thin, non-sticky to just slightly tacky. It’s virtually colorless.
- Just Dessert is tinged a milky pink, but it still comes out quite colorless on my lips.
- Simply Delicious is one notch above Just Dessert–a little pinker.
- Tasty is the pinkest, though still not rich in color.
- Triple-Yum has the most noticeable color difference, as the gold/bronze shimmer stands out.
Most pigmented: Lollipop Loving, Saint Germain, Sweet Thing, Touch
So-so: Bubbles, Tasty, Triple-Yum
Colorless: Consume Me, Just Dessert, Simply Delicious
See the rest of the swatches! Continue reading →
Temptalia Gives Away MAC Saint Germain Lipstick!
We’re giving away one (1) MAC Saint Germain from the limited edition MAC Sugarsweet Collection. Submit your entry by leaving a comment in this post and telling us why you want to win. Winner will be chosen at random and notified via e-mail.
All entries must be submitted by March 24th, 2009 at 11:59 PM PST. That’s it! This contest is only open to all readers as pursuant to your local state/country’s laws.
Increase Your Chances to Win (For a total of three chances!)
Follow us on Twitter (please include your Twitter name in your comment!).
Subscribe to our RSS via e-mail (see the giant RSS button on the right!).
Temptalia is celebrating reaching 100,000 comments!
We will reach this spectacular achievement sometime today… who knows when, just depends on how many of y’all comment Comments are looked at in aggregate–meaning on any and all posts. Whoever leaves the 100,000th comment will win a fabulous prize package:
- Chanel Beiges de Chanel Quad
- MAC Love Rock Mineralize Blush
- MAC Perfect Topping Mineralize Skinfinish
- MAC Sweet Thing Lipstick
- MAC 187 Brush
- MAC Peppermint Patti Nail Lacquer
Thanks for making it possible!
Update: We have a winner! They have been notified Thank you for all the support — you all made my weekend!