Have you joined MyTemptalia yet? Register
and start having fun today!
Jouer for Holiday 2008 Giving the gift of gold
Jouer Cosmetics invites you to play with a touch of luminescence this holiday season with two universally flattering lip shades enriched with gold! The sophisticated gold infused, rich pink of the Julie Lipstick accentuates your smile, while the Glacé lip gloss enhances any lip color with a sheer shimmering champagne hue. Your lips will be the toast of the town with this gorgeous glossy look. Jouer’s hydrating lipsticks and moisturizing lip glosses are loaded with rejuvenating properties, the perfect tools for the dry winter months.
The Jouer holiday collection is encased in a metallic champagne pouch stitched to be the perfect on-the-go accessory for a night out. This holiday collection can easily be added to your palette, and makes an ideal gift for all the fabulous women on your holiday list, including yourself!
- Julie Lipstick- gold infused rich pink
- Glacé Lipgloss- Sheer shimmering champagne
Retail Price: $35; exclusively available at Henri Bendel. For more information, go to www.jouercosmetics.com.
The holiday season is all about giving but it’s also a great time to treat yourself to a little something glamorous, right? Well, this season Clinique has your holiday look covered. Blackberry Bloom. Holiday 2008 | CLINIQUE is a wearable and sultry collection that highlights a beautiful glowing face accentuated with a sexy, dramatic eye. For the woman looking to go from the office to a festive soiree it’s the perfect collection to go from daytime to playtime – glamour in an instant!
Blackberry Bloom | Holiday 2008 | CLINIQUE
- Fresh Bloom Allover Colour in Blackberry Bloom (New, Limited Edition Shade) ($29.50)
- Colour Surge Eyeshadow Super Shimmer in Black Coffee (New), Black Amethyst (New), Black Smoke (New) (All Limited Edition) ($14.00)
- Kohl Shaper for Eyes in Black Kohl, Black Amethyst, Black Honey (New, Limited Edition) ($15.50)
- High Impact Mascara in Black and Black Honey (New, Limited Edition) ($14.00)
- Full Potential Lips Plump and Shine in Blackberry Bloom, Voluptuous Violet, Sugarfull (New, Limited Edition) ($17.50)
- Makeup Brush Set (Limited Edition) ($25.00)
- Aromatics Elixir Perfume Spray ($50.00)
Available in November 2008 at Clinique counters nationwide and at www.clinique.com.
See more photos! Continue reading →
Tell us why/what you love, hate, or are indifferent about… EYELASH CURLERS!
Long-Wear Cream Shadow ($22.00) If you’re looking for a good base by Bobbi Brown, try one of her long-wear cream shadows. Available in a nice range of colors, you’re bound to find one that can amp up your favorite shadows.
This innovative, long-wearing formula goes on comfortably and has a soft, velvety finish. Plus, it stays on, doesn’t crease, and maintains its true color. Apply with fingers or the Cream Shadow Brush (sold separately).
Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner ($21.00) Gel liners are fab for getting precise lines without the trials of liquid liner. This liner is indeed long-wearing; don’t worry about touching up or fading throughout the day.
Shimmer Brick Compact ($38.00) Bobbi is most definitely known for her shimmer bricks! They come in several varieties and shades, and you never know when a new one will show up. Depending on the shimmer brick and the skin tone it’s being applied to, they can act as highlighters, bronzers, or blushers.
Basic Eye Palette ($45.00) If you like easy, no-fuss-no-muss palettes for your eyeshadows (or lipsticks!), Bobbi has you covered. The Basic Eye Palette is just one of many available palettes. Throughout the year, the brand regularly releases limited edition palettes to coordinate with their launches.
The Best Of… series is designed to introduce some of the best products offered by the brand. If you’ve ever wanted to try the brand, these are products worth meeting for the first time.
What skincare products are you currently using on your eyes? Eye creams? Serums? Regular moisturizer? Zip?
I’m totally rocking out to Travis Barker’s remix of Soulja Boy’s “Crank That.” It’s basically one of the most awesome things I’ve ever heard! As much as I’d love to listen to this on repeat for another hour or so, I need to head out and walk Mellan for a bit… and probably hit up Starbucks’ while doing so. Ahh, if only I had will power!
You will need the following…
- Eyes: Teal pigment (teal base), Goldmine eyeshadow (true gold), Shimmermoss eyeshadow (teal), Electric Eel eyeshadow (bright blue), Deep Truth eyeshadow (dark blue), Climate Blue eyeshadow (dark indigo), Gorgeous Gold eyeshadow (green-toned gold), Prescriptives’ Grotto Kohl Liner (green-teal), Lancome Oscillation mascara (black)
- Cheeks: Enough Said blush (soft peach), NARS Super Orgasm blush (pink with peach)
- Lips: Velvet Teddy lipstick (semi-matte nude), Vital Spark lipglass (orange-gold)
- Brushes: 266 (firm, angled brush), 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 129 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: Climate Blue = Parfait Amour + Contrast; Enough Said = bronzer; Vital Spark = Instant Gold
Directions: Define brows using a coordinating powder shadow applied with the 266 brush. Apply Teal pigment all over the lid as the base with the 249. On the inner lid, apply Goldmine eyeshadow using the 239. Apply Shimmermoss to the middle of the lid, overlaying it with Goldmine. Overlay the middle lid using Electric Eel eyeshadow, leaving about 1/4th of the lid left. Darken outer fourth of lid with Deep Truth eyeshadow, then gently sweep into crease. Deepen crease by gently patting Climate Blue eyeshadow into the crease with the 239 brush. Sweep Gorgeous Gold underneath the brow bone to highlight. Pat lower lash line with Gorgeous Gold eyeshadow using the 219. Finish with Prescriptives’ Grotto kohl liner on lower lash line, and Lancome Oscillation mascara on lashes. Sweep apples of cheeks with Enough Said & NARS Super Orgasm using the 129. Apply Velvet Teddy lipstick to lips, and then top with Vital Spark lipglass for color and shine.
Check out more photos! Continue reading →