Have you joined MyTemptalia yet? Register
and start having fun today!
If you were using MAC Stars ‘n Rockets Eyeshadow?, what look would you create with it? What shadows would you use? What would you use on cheeks? Anything added to the lips?
Create a look using whatever you want, as long as you include today’s look book product! Feel free to share links to photos of your look(s) using it in the comments.
Worst Liquid Liner? What product wins this category?
Zoya Summer Collections: Ooh-La-La and La-Di-Da Sneak Peeks
- Katy Pink purple with multi-color metallic highlights
- Tallulah Vibrant metallic medium blue
- Midori Unexpected metallic apple green
- Goldie Multi dimensional metallic yellow gold
- Emme Shimmering soft pink
- Ginessa Multi dimensional metallic frosty white
- America Bright orange red
- Dita Cherry red cream
- Renee Ultra bright cherry red
- Paz Ultra bright neon orange
- Ali Ultra bright neon pink
- Pippa Ultra bright neon yellow
Available: April 1st, from Zoya.com.
See images for La-Di-Da… Continue reading →
Zoya’s Twist Collection debuted this spring season, and since spring is just officially starting… I’m really not late to review it, am I? Twist consists of six shades, ranging from gray to pink. Zoya polishes retail for $6 a pop, or you can get the set of six for $36.
- Harley is a medium gray with golden shimmer.
- Jo is a deep, medium sky blue on me. It comes out fairly bright, actually. I can definitely see this polish work well in the summer, too.
- Malia is a neutral-cool violet purple color. It isn’t lavender, but it isn’t royal purple either. It’s a good cross between a dark shade and a light shade.
- Barbie is a medium pink with some brightness and matching pink shimmer. It is a bit cool-toned, so it’s not the most flattering shade on me.
- Cassi is a strawberry-coral with silvery-ish shimmer. I found this color to be much more flattering on my skin tone than Barbie, and I can see myself wearing it often.
- Moxie is a deep, cream berry-red. I personally wish they’d come out with a shade more in line with the rest of the shades from Twist, because I feel it doesn’t match the trend the others set.
See swatches… Continue reading →
MAC recently launched Viva Glam VI Lipstick in a Special Edition to line up with Fergie as their spokesperson for the Viva Glam campaign. Some people have been finding this color to run a little on the purple side, but it runs mostly pink on me. Like many of the other VG lipsticks/lipglasses, the color is great for most people. I think it’s a nice everyday color with a bit of a pop.
See swatch and lip swatch… Continue reading →
Temptalia Gives Away MAC Light Over Dark Mineralize Blush Duo!
We’re giving away one (1) MAC Light Over Dark Mineralize Blush Duo from very limited edition MAC Grand Duos Collection. Submit your entry by leaving a comment in this post and telling us why you want to win.
All entries must be submitted by March 31st, 2009 at 11:59 PM PST. That’s it! This contest is only open to all readers as pursuant to your local state/country’s laws.
Increase Your Chances to Win (For a total of three chances!)
Follow us on Twitter (please include your Twitter name in your comment!).
Subscribe to our RSS via e-mail (see the giant RSS button on the right!).