Have you joined MyTemptalia yet? Register
and start having fun today!
Clé de Peau Beauté Holiday Palette Vintage for Holiday 2009
Experience a timeless treasure this winter with the NEW Clé de Peau Beauté Limited Edition Holiday Palette Vintage. Inspired by the eternal allure of vintage jewelry, Clé de Peau Beauté Color Creator, Lucia Pieroni, designed this powder with an elegant, lustrous color scheme intended to provide a gorgeous luminosity to the skin.
This lit-from-within warmth comes to life through the powder’s combination of three high intensity pearl pigments which accentuate facial contours with festive radiance. In addition, the powder combines four neutral shades which harmonize effortlessly with pearl pigments to provide an unparalleled brilliance to skin. This exceptional powder is presented in a stunning gold, diamond-cut, custom designed compact which recalls the elegant jewels of an earlier time.
As multi-faceted as the vintage jewelry which inspired it, this perfectly balanced powder blends effortlessly to offer an exquisite glow and sophisticated nuance to the complexion. Simply dust on the face, cheekbones and décolletage for an immediate glow.
Availability: November, the Clé de Peau Beauté Limited Edition Holiday Palette Vintage will retail for $125 at Bergdorf Goodman and select Barney’s, Neiman Marcus and Saks locations nationwide.
YSL (Yves Saint Laurent) End of Year Event 2009 for Holiday 2009
The Yves Saint Laurent END-OF-YEAR 2009 make-up collection celebrates passionate colors to dazzle the year’s most festive evenings. Leaving glitter behind, Yves Saint Laurent opts for the ultimate chic of pure, vibrant, incandescent colors. From sublime red to deep plum, the shades adapt with variable textures, multiple effects and powerful combinations. Worn alone in a refined monochrome or paired in contrasting duos, they are intensely alive and designed to be freely expressed for an instinctive, ultra couture make-up look.
As a treat for yourself or as a gift, two precious objects stir desire. They go everywhere, are as eye-catching as couture accessories, and they glorify lips and eyes in an instant. Gold or silver, these sparkling compacts are engraved with the emblematic Yves Saint Laurent heart. Their black vinyl straps slip onto a key ring, handbag or belt. For daytime or night time, for lips or eyes, they feature two harmonious duos for liberated, intuitive application.
- PALETTE DUO POUR LES LÈVRES illuminates the lips with a shiny rosy-beige lipstick and a pearly champagne gloss. ($75.00)
- PALETTE DUO POUR LES YEUX lights up the eyes with a pearly lavender used as a highlighter, and outlines them with intense violet. ($75.00)
Mini Touche Blush N°11 ($28.00)
The mini version of TOUCHE BLUSH slips into any evening bag. With its soft, faithful puff and mirror, it enhances the face’s voluptuous curves and the décolleté. The new shade N°11 – Sparkling Beige, a slightly scintillating coral beige, gives the skin a subtle ivory aura. A few caressingly soft touches suffice for instant, ultra-feminine radiance.
Collection (New Shades)
- Rouge Pur Lipstick: N°149 – Black Tulip, N°150 – Sublime Red, N°151 – Sweet Dark Purple, N°152 – Pink Grenadine ($30.00)
- Golden Gloss: N°17 – Golden Cherry, a rich red, N°18 – Golden Lavander, a subtle mauve ($29.00)
- Eyeshadow Duo: N°1 – Heavenly Beige/ Astral Brown ($41.00)
- Dramatic Styling Mascara: N°1– Deep Black ($30.00)
- La Laque: N°1 – Sublime Red and N°34 – Black Tulip ($20.00)
Availability: November 2009.
Edited: Added more images!
See more photos… Continue reading →
Sonia Kashuk Eyeshadow Duos in Diamond Life, Take Cover, and Nudenick ($6.99 for 0.12 oz.) are affordable, well-pigmented neutral-colored eyeshadow duos. I like Sonia Kashuk eyeshadows because they’re fairly reliable — most of the duos have good color pigmentation levels and easy to blend. I found all three of these eyeshadow duos to hold true to that expectation. I’d say the only one I had trouble with was Nudenick, but it’s more of an issue that one color is the same color as my natural skin tone… so yeah. On someone paler or over a base, you’d see it more. (But it would be good for a very natural, barely there eye.)
- Diamond Life is is a duo of a matte, cool-toned brown with gray and a frosty, shimmery champagne shade.
- Take Cover is a duo of a lightly shimmery peach with pale gold shimmer and a richer, golden-toned bronze.
- Nudenick is a duo of a glittery, cool-toned champagne and a matte, warm-toned light peachy brown.
- Product: 8/10
- Value: 9/10
- Ease of Use: 8/10
- Packaging: 7/10
Recommendation: If you’re on a budget, Sonia Kashuk eyeshadows are always worth checking out!
See more photos and swatches… Continue reading →
Beauty Bargains: This Week’s Coupons, Sales, & Promotions
- Bath & Body Works: Mix & Match 2 Select Products for $20 (incl. CO Bigelow, Pink, True Blue Spa & Aromatherapy)! Ends 9.24.
- Bath & Body Works: Signature Collection Body Cream for Just $6! Ends 9.24
- Bath & Body Works: Buy 2 Signature Collection Body Care Items, Get 1 Free! Ends 9.24
- Bath & Body Works: Get 3 Anti-Bacterial Hand Soaps for $10! Ends 9.24
- Beauty.com: Buy any two select tarte products and get a free full size Indelible Wink liquid liner & shadow set ($22 value) at Beauty.com. While supplies last.
- Benefit: Free U.S. shipping with code PRETTY50 on $50+ purchases. Free international shipping with code WORLD115 on $115+ purchases.
- Benefit: Get FREE US Standard Shipping with purchase of BADgal brown, our deep brown mascara for mile-high lashes. Enter MILEHIGH at checkout. Offer valid 9.15.09 to 9.22.09.
- Bliss: Get 30% off the Fatgirlthree set at blissworld.com. Enter promo code 099909 at checkout. This offer is valid through 09.13.09.
- Bobbi Brown: Free Full Size Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner in Indigo Ink with $65 Order. ($21 Value) OFFER Code: BEST5 required. One time use. Valid 8.25-10.15
- Bobbi Brown: Free Full Size Shimmer Wash Eye Shadow in Copper Penny with $65 Order. Code: Eyes66 required. One time use.
- Clinique: Receive a FREE trial-size Long Last Glosswear SPF 15 in Air Kiss plus FREE Shipping with any $35 clinique.com purchase. Just enter offer code LGLOSS at check out. Valid through 9.30.09.
- Drugstore.com: Buy any L’Oreal cosmetic item and get 50% off the second at drugstore.com. Offer ends 09.25.2009.
- Juara: Get 10% OFF JUARA Skincare September 2009. PROMO CODE: SEPT09
- Prescriptives: Free Standard Shipping with any $35 Prescriptives.com purchase, use offer code FREESHIP3 at checkout.
- Sephora: FREE Bare Escentuals BUXOM Lash Sample with any online order! Use code BUXOM at checkout!
- Sephora: Buy the Michael Kors 1.7 or 3.4 oz EDP Spray and get a FREE Michael Kors Weekender Bag. Use code WEEKENDER at checkout.
- Sephora: Get Dylan’s Candy Bon Bon Shower Gel and Body Butter for only $25 (a $38 value). Enter code DCANDY at checkout.
- Sephora: Try this best seller! Get a deluxe sample of Caudalie’s Vinoperfect Radiance Serum with any order. Enter code VINOPERFECT at checkout.
- Sephora: LIMITED TIME! Buy a Fusion Beauty LipFusion Color Shine gloss and get a 2nd gloss for 50% off ($19 value)! Enter code FUSION.
- Sephora: Get Bliss’ Youth As We Know It Concentrate and Eye Cream for $89 ($145 value!). Enter code BLISSYOUTH at checkout.
- Sephora: Buy any combination of 3 Make Up For Ever eyeshadow, diamond eyeshadow, or powder blush shades and get a refillable palette for free. Enter code MUFE at checkout.
- Sephora: Get a free 0.5 oz. REN Glycolactic Skin Renewal Peel Mask with any $25 order. Enter code RENPEEL at checkout.
- Sephora: Free Korres Lab sample of Korres Oak cream with any purchase. Enter code KORRESOAK at checkout.
- Sephora: Get a free Enzyme Face Peal with any online purchase. Enter code AMORE at checkout.
- Sephora: Free Cosmedicine Matte & Bronze Bronzing Powder lab sample with any $25 purchase. Enter code COSMEDLAB at checkout.
- Skindinavia: Free 4oz. Skindinavia Makeup Finishing Spray sample with every online purchase ($29 value), while supplies last.
Did we miss a fantastic offer or sale? Share it with us in the comments!
Temptalia Gives Away MAC So This Season Lipglass!
We’re giving away one (1) MAC So This Season Lipglass, from the limited edition MAC In High Def Collection.
All entries must be submitted by September 23rd, 2009 at 11:59 PM PST. This contest is open to all readers as pursuant to your local state/country’s laws. Winner will be chosen randomly and notified via e-mail. This post will be updated with “winner chosen” when one has been chosen.
Re-Tweet to Win
This is a Twitter Giveaway, so it is extremely easy to enter–just two simple steps!
1. Follow us on Twitter
2. Re-tweet the following: “Entered to win MAC So This Season Lipglass! Follow @temptalia & RT to enter! http://tinyurl.com/macstslg #temptalia”
Congrats to @princesalivia!
What mascara are you using lately? Love it or hate it?
I’ve been using a combination of LashBlast and Plushlash, actually, and I like it so far!