Items of Intrigue, Vol. 004
Whew — there are so many new holiday products, kits, and sets coming out this month! It can be so hard to keep up sometimes!
- philosophy holiday shower gel duos ($15.00) are popping up, and it’s SO SO hard to resist! I just keep looking at the cabinet full of shower gels to keep myself from adding them to cart, but ahh!
- Chanel Recourbe Cils de Chanel ($34.00) recently debuted, and as a long-time fan of shu’s curler, I am interested in seeing how this performs. Interestingly enough, one of the artists I saw working backstage at NYFW had this in their kit and raved about it!
- Cle de Peau Vintage Holiday Palette ($125.00) looks gorgeous, but I am very curious to see if the product is as good as the design. I like that the exterior of the palette is designed, too.
- Bobbi Brown Ruby Sparkle Eye Palette ($45.00) is one of several holiday palettes that have already launched online at Neiman Marcus. This looks so pretty in the compact, but I wonder whether there are fall out issues.
- Guerlain Nuit d’Amour Eau de Parfum ($250.00) caught my attention from the elegantly designed bottle. I’m also a total sucker for orange + pink color combinations, which is really why I was like, “Oooh! Pretty!”