Items of Intrigue, Vol. 008
I love, love learning about what products grab your attention! It helps me figure out what I should spend time reviewing (and what NOT to!). Here are five things that have caught my attention recently…
- NARS Kudoku Kabuki Lip Set ($125.00) is a limited edition holiday set that combines art and beauty; it’s certainly something to buy more as a keepsake than as a really practical way to wear lip color.
- Estee Lauder Pure Color Gelee Powder Eyeshadow ($24.00) look really fun and the design kind of reminds me of the Chroma Eyeshadows MAC did eons ago (which I have no experience with; I have only seen photos of them!).
- Laura Mercier Rose Rednezvous Face Illuminator ($42.00) looks gorgeous in the pan, and I’m wondering ho wmuch of that metallic sheen goes through the product or if a lot of it is just an overlay.
- Make Up For Ever Highline Palette ($45.00) looks like a fun fall palette! I’m curious to see how the quad packaging functions.
- Sachajuan Volume Powder ($32.00) is a powder-based spray to help give volume but also seems to act a bit like a dry shampoo? Hmm. Has anyone tried this?