Have you joined MyTemptalia yet? Register
and start having fun today!
If you were using Clinique’s Peony blusher?, what look would you create with it? What shadows would you use? What would you use on cheeks? Anything added to the lips?
Create a look using whatever you want, as long as you include Peony! Feel free to share links to photos of your look(s) using it in the comments.
If you could create an eyeshadow, what color would it be? What would you name it?
For me, Temptalia (of course), and it would probably be something reddish purple!
Check out even more reads…
Continue reading →
DuWop Doubleglow7 ($25.00) is a balm that is made to add a “glow” to your face either under, over, or instead of foundation. It contains vitamins A, E, and F, as well as jojoba and aloe vera. DuWop says that you can use this as a primer by using it underneath makeup or to over to add additional luminousness. I prefer wearing it under makeup rather than over, because I found it was quite solid in the jar, which makes it hard to blend when you have already put your foundation and/or powder on. When used before adding foundation, you can easily blend it into the skin and decide where you want it. I also liked using it on the inner tearducts for a very natural look for everyday wear when I’m just sporting mascara, because it helped to open up and brighten my eyes. I do feel the product is a little pricey, though you certainly won’t run through your product jar quickly–just that I don’t find myself using this everywhere and anywhere. I could never imagine using this instead of foundation with my skin, so maybe if you naturally blessed with flawless or near-flawless skin… you can get away with it.
Prescriptives’ AnyWear Multi-Purpose Makeup Stick ($35.00) is the perfect solution for the gal on the go. When you purchase, you get two tubes of this ultra creamy stick foundation. It’s perfect for travel, because the size is compact (kind of like a fatter lipstick tube!) so you can keep an extra in your purse or at work (heck, even the car) for touch-ups or additional coverage through the day. It is a medium-coverage foundation that allows you to build up from light, and it easily blends into the skin because it is so creamy. It also feels like it kind of melts into the skin (especially when I use a buffer brush to apply it).
It contains both UVA and UVB SPF15 protection, which is a plus for anyone who likes a multi-tasking beauty product. With 24 shades, I’m comfortable saying most readers will be able to find a good color for them. I don’t carry many beauty products in my purse, but I think this one may find its way into it soon. For your reference, I am NC30 in MAC foundations, and I found Y/O Gold (07) to be a pretty good shade for me (I probably could have gone one shade lighter).
EURISTOCRATS | March 2008 — European Exclusive
- Barcelona Red Frosty deep coral
- Bombshell Soft bright rosy-pink with golden shimmer
- Cockney Sheer yellow red with multi dimensional pearlized pigments
- Costa Chic Frosty light coral
- Fast Play Medium neutral pink with plum-brown undertones
- Full Fuchsia Bright clean warm pink
- Going Dutch Frosty mid tone pink
- London Life Sheer deep berry with multi-dimensional pearlized pigments
- Milan Mode Sheer deep pink with multi-dimensional pearlized pigments
- Naked Paris Sheer pink brown with multi-dimensional pearlized pigments
- Neon Orange Bright clean orange
- Patisserie Sheer creamy neutral pink
- Rambla’s Red Blue red
- Rue D’ Bois Sheer mid tone pink with multi dimensional pearlized pigments
- Saint Germain Pastel pink
- Show Orchid Vivid hot pink