Tom Ford Beauty – Spring 2012 Collection
For Spring 2012, TOM FORD introduces a collection of smoldering, molten-toned color inspired by the beauty of a radiant, bronzed face. “I have always loved the look of tanned, glowing skin, whether it is achieved with bronzing powder or with a natural tan,” says Ford. Designed to achieve the look of sensuous, warm radiance, this limited edition collection has the ability to create a spectrum of high definition effects: eyes are given depth with alluring, glistening metals, lips are glossed with a gold-bullion sheen, nails are lacquered with captivating, metallic shades. A woman can enhance her natural glow, accent an existing tan, or create a complete, color-charged look of liquid-metallic seduction.
Cream Color for Eyes ($40.00)
A new introduction, the TOM FORD CREAM COLOR FOR EYES delivers four pure and luminous, metallic shades—Platinum, golden Guilt, burnished red Illicit, and shimmering Spice—with an ultra-smooth, non-creasing and long-wearing finish. Its highly reflective, ultra-pigmented formula combines advanced color technology with antioxidant-rich ingredients.
- Platinum Silver (Limited Edition)
- Guilt Gold (Limited Edition)
- Illicit Burnished red (Limited Edition)
- Spice Shimmer (Limited Edition)
Lip Lacquer ($30.00)
- Gold Dust Clear, lustrous gold (Limited Edition)
Nail Lacquer ($30.00)
- Silver Smoke Silver (Limited Edition)
- Gold Haze Gold (Limited Edition)
- Burnished Rouge Red (Limited Edition)
- Burnt Topaz Copper (Limited Edition)
availability: Now @ Neiman Marcus