Have you joined MyTemptalia yet? Register
and start having fun today!
Clé de Peau Beauté @ Vera Wang
For her Spring 2010 collection, Vera Wang found inspiration in Paul Poiret, the French designer some say was the first to “drape” his designs, a new approach that signaled a departure from rigid tailoring. With this in mind, Lucia Pieroni, Color Creator for Clé de Peau Beauté, created her own new approach, developing a boy-like, simple face for each model, that worked perfectly with the clothing and bold jewelry.
“I wanted the models to appear cool and very natural, so I created a super sheer base on the face with eye accents only, of taupe and silver.” Lucia says. “I wanted them to look healthy, but a bit supernatural.” — Lucia Pieroni
Get the Look
- Beginning with the NEW! Luminizing Enhancer Base ($42,) Lucia created a luminous complexion and evened out skin tone, prior to applying the Refining Fluid Foundation ($118) to provide an even, flawless and radiant finish on skin.
- Next, Lucia accented, and extended, the brows utilizing Eyebrow Pencil in #104/Grey ($55) to give a fuller, still polished effect.
- To brighten eyes, she used NEW! Satin Eye Color in #11/silver ($45,) with a touch of shade #111/taupe to add definition at the outer corners.
- Additionally, Lucia decided to forego the mascara and eyeliner, but utilize Satin Eye Color #104/golden to highlight the browbone and the top of the cheek to add an ethereal glow.
- Lastly, lips were colored to understated perfection, complementing the face without drawing attention. Lucia used NEW! Extra Rich Lipstick in T4 ($65,) a nude shade inspired by tea roses.
Sephora @ Venexiana
To compliment a sophisticated and bold collection, the makeup look features dark dramatic eyes, a smokey/cat eye combination, completed with a semi-matte complexion and peachy pink lips and cheeks. Makeup by Sephora PRO Beauty Team, lead by Jose Rivera.
Get the Look
- Complexion – Try Sephora Matifying Compact Foundation to create a flawless canvass. Add a pop of color with a cream blush or powder such as Sephora Blush Me! Mono in Rose Rebelle 1.
- Eyes – For a smokey look, apply Sephora Mono Eyeshadow in Must Have 06 all over lid. Line both upper and lower lash lines for a cat eye effect. Finish by applying false lashes like Sephora Flirt It Lash Duo to extra drama.
- Lips – To get the ultimate peachy, coral pout, start with a lip liner, then fill in with Sephora Lip Attitude Chic in Elegant Pink 05, a creamy pink lipstick. Top it off with Sephora PURE Lipgloss in Peachy Pink.
See more breakdowns from Sephora! Continue reading →
Sephora @ Gen Art Fresh Faces
Seven designers displayed fashion-forward trends for women and men with various makeup looks complimenting each collection. From rocker ballerina to modern glam and feminine, makeup ranged from strong smokey eyes to watermelon stained lips, sun kissed skin and rosy cheeks. The Sephora PRO Beauty Team was lead by Gilbert Soliz.
See the look breakdowns and images… Continue reading →
How many lipglosses do you own? Bonus points if you can name them all, haha!
Easily over 100. I’d say more like 200-300 between all brands. In fact, I don’t *really* want to know.
If you were using NARS Exhibit A blush?, what look would you create with it?
What shadows would you use? What would you use on cheeks? Anything added to the lips? Create a look using whatever you want, as long as you include today’s look book product!
Did you come up with a look you’d like to share featuring today’s product? You can link to your images, embed your images using HTML, or you can submit your images via e-mail to share them with readers to help give them inspiration on how to use the product!
Temptalia Gives Away MAC Red Full Stop!
We’re giving away one (1) MAC Red Full Stop Lipstick, from the limited edition MAC Fall Trend F/W ’09 Collection.
Submit your entry by leaving a comment in this post and telling us what your weekend plans are.
All entries must be submitted by September 23rd, 2009 at 11:59 PM PST. This contest is open to all readers as pursuant to your local state/country’s laws. Winner will be chosen randomly and notified via e-mail. This post will be updated with “winner chosen” when one has been chosen.
Increase Your Chances to Win…
For a total of three chances! Just remember you must leave a comment on this post to get entered initially. Please be sure to use a valid e-mail address.
2. Follow us on Twitter (please include your Twitter name in your comment!).
3. Subscribe to our RSS via e-mail (see the giant RSS button on the right!).