Items of Intrigue, Vol. 009
It’s been awhile, which is more a result of not finding more than one or two products intriguing enough to warrant a post, but finally, I’ve collected enough to share for the “week,” haha!
- NYX Bronzer/Blush ($9.00) comes in several varieties, and they remind me of duos MAC did many years ago (which were actually very good!).
- Clinique Moisture Surge Intense Hydrator ($36.00) is a new moisturizer from Clinique, and as a big fan of Moisture Surge, I’m curious to see how it performs.
- 29 Scented Neck Wrap ($68.00) just sounds relaxing. I have constant neck and shoulder pain, so the idea of heat plus lavender sounds awesome. I’m sure I could find it at a better price point, though!
- Clarins Holiday Face Palette ($55.00) just looks pretty! Who doesn’t want another face palette?
- Giorgio Armani Designer Lift Foundation ($65.00) sounds promising! I’m always on the lookout for a new holy grail foundation.