Have you joined MyTemptalia yet? Register
and start having fun today!
Shu Uemura’s Painting Gel Eyeliner
A range of long lasting high-pigment cream eye liners for precise application on the eyes. The formula has an ultra smooth, soft, creamy texture with vivid color payoff that allows you to draw long continuous lines without flaking. The freshly applied color is waterproof and smudge-proof. Available in a unique shade range, the painting liner usage is not limited to eye lining and is versatile for drawing and painting on the face for creative make-up looks. All shades are blendable to create a unique custom look. Each retails for $24.00.
- Midnight Blue
- VIvid Blue
Available: shu uemura.com
See more photos! Continue reading →
Bath & Body Works’ Semi-Annual Sale just started this morning! Happy shopping!
Do you believe that higher price means higher quality? Will your mileage vary from product-to-product (or brand-to-brand)?
I think it varies, and I don’t think it really scales 1:1 (or I suppose, dollar for dollar). For some products, you do get higher quality ingredients, less filler ingredients, etc. or “better” packaging.
Fill in the survey below with your answers, and then share your answers with us in the comments section!
Instructions: Fill in the survey below with your answers, and then share it with us in the comments section!
Favorite blue eyeshadow?: [answer]
Favorite blue liner?: [answer]
Favorite blue look?: [answer]
This is the look I wore to the Benefit breakfast yesterday (This is, obviously, before Benefit made me over!) I didn’t think something this simple would turn out this lovely!
You will need the following…
- Eyes: Soft Ochre paint pot (neutral beige base), Juxt eyeshadow (pastel green), Bottle Green eyeshadow (dark green), Prussian eyeshadow (dark blue), Soft Force eyeshadow (highlighter), Prescriptives Grotto Liner (green), Plushlash mascara (black)
- Cheeks: Margin blush (coral-pink)
- Lips: Brave New Bronze lipstick (pinky nude), Chanel Tangerine Dream (coral)
- Brushes: 266 (firm, angled brush), 226 (fluffy crease brush), 219 (pointed crease brush), 214 (smudge brush), 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 129 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: Brave New Bronze = Honeylove
Directions: Define brows using a coordinating powder shadow applied with the 266 brush. Apply Soft Ochre paint pot all over the lid as the base with the 249. On the lid, pack Juxt eyeshadow on using the 239. Darken crease with Bottle Green eyeshadow using the 226, then deepen with Prussian eyeshadow with the 219. Sweep Soft Force eyeshadow underneath the brow bone to highlight. Finish with Prescriptives Grotto Liner on lower lash line. Apply Plushlash mascara on lashes. Sweep apples of cheeks with Margin blush using the 129. Apply Brave New Bronze lipstick to lips, and then top with Chanel Tangerine Dream for color and shine.
Check out more photos! Continue reading →
Kalie switched up MAC’s Fierce & Fabulous face chart — I love it when someone gets inspired and makes it their own!
I recreated the Fierce & Fabulous facechart. I did change it a bit by adding darker lips, darker more defined brows, and instead of a blush I just did a very intense contour of the face. I thought all of this would make the look more warrior-esque.
Get the Look
- Eyes: Too Faced Shadow Insurance, MAC Chrome Yellow eyeshadow, MAC Wedge eyeshadow, MAC Vanilla pigment, Prestige white eyeliner, MAC Blacktrack fluidline, MUFE Smoky Lash mascara
- Face: Bobbi Brown invisible coverage foundation in Alabaster, MAC Strada blusher, MAC Vanilla pigment
- Lips: Benefit Ms. Behavin’ silky finish lipstick
See close-ups and more photos! Continue reading →